CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

when will the PC version come out

before spring 2013 or October 2013

please help

Nothing has been confirmed about the PC version, Rockstar are focusing on the console version atm.

this has become the gta iv bashing topic lol ;)

i could rant on for hours about gta iv but instead i will keep long story short. some of you are saying expect only everything gta iv had and you wont be dissapointed - well when gta iv came out, i was expecting everything san andreas had and was dissapointed.

San Andreas was a lot better....

:clap:

ordered the motha fackin xbox... i'm ready for war... well as soon as gta 5 is out.

You're shitting me after all I said you're going to get a Shitbox.

Bloody Hell, we lost another one here!!! :no:

hahaa... yeah.... was cheaper and only temp... its just for gta5 [and st row/forza]....

dont worry i got my eye on ps4 when its out.

this has become the gta iv bashing topic lol ;)

i could rant on for hours about gta iv but instead i will keep long story short. some of you are saying expect only everything gta iv had and you wont be dissapointed - well when gta iv came out, i was expecting everything san andreas had and was dissapointed.

San Andreas was a lot better....

:clap:

Stick to the topic dude, this is GTA V forget about GTA IV.

I'm hoping bikini girl is a minor character in the story, someone like Michelle in IV. I don't think her and the cuffed girl are on and the same, cuffed girl has curlier hair, and the poster suggests either her or the lady cop are going to be minor characters.

Then again, they could both be generic people in art with the sole purpose of selling life in Los Santos, and as tangible to the player as Lola. That would be a tad disappointing because I would like to know their story (okay okay, I want hot coffee.)

Yeah i guess they could just be lifestyle concepts, to help get you in the right frame of mind for LS. Even if they are only for that, it's exciting, I've loved the build up to every GTA, all the concepts and trailers building more than a picture. R* get the fans encapsulated into the world before we've even set foot in it

ordered the motha fackin xbox... i'm ready for war... well as soon as gta 5 is out.

You're shitting me after all I said you're going to get a Shitbox.

Bloody Hell, we lost another one here!!! :no:

Take it from the kid you refused to touch anything other than a Sony console and blindly hated on 360 for probably The first 3 years I had a PS3. 360 is the better. Better community and social features imo. Still PS3 has a nice assortment of exclusives. And I would have loved to been around for the IV discussion, but whatever, I think most of you know I'm on the San Andreas side of the argument.

If ur going to buy an xbox u might be able to get a download for gta 5 befor ps3 like the tbogt and the tlad

U are so right xbox is way more player friendly and now we have windows 8 and YouTube the fun never stops

Ps: the windows 8 on the xbox is so much faster then the ps3 internet

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Because they just don't give a fuck about PC gamers. Porting it would probably be too expensive and take too long for them to bother with.

Try playing GTA IV on PC. So much bullshit to deal with. The crappy Social club DRM, Then the crap Games for Windows DRM and then after the game was total garbage. They probably couldn't be arsed dealing with the fallout they'd get from releasing a crap port for PC and so just didn't bother.

Again, if you think more people pirate than buy PC games you are sincerely retarded. The comments section for torrents are plagued with spackers who can't figure out how to get them running. I'd even go the distance to say more people pirate games for consoles than for PC.

i never said that more people pirate then buy... stop twisting my words i said rockstar isnt putting their games on pc because of alot of people pirate games on pc .... you call me by shit yet you dont even know what i said apperantly your a "spacker " what ever the fuck that is because you dont see the reality that is truth.

ps... how the fuck in the world do you know that people pirate on consoles as much as on pc... there is no chance...,i have never even heard pirating on consoles.... unless you usb it from the pc lol...

A. You certainly implied that was the case (or that piracy in general was rampant in PC gaming) and why they were hesitant to release PC games.

B. Not fucking difficult. Even easier infact. One time modchip/flash, and then you go to the guy you buy your pirate games from, pop them in, simple as. PC requires cracking, mounting etc. and then you can't go online often.

pss.... if you dont like grandtheftauto then get the fuck off this website

Are you actually defending GTA IV? The game is garbage. Deal with it. Chances are I've played Grand Theft Auto far longer than you. Probably since before you were born because you come off as a dipshit kid. What exactly are you going to do? Run me out of here? Shut the fuck up stop getting defensive (for the record, I never called you a spacker, so don't get uppity) and give up the e-tough guy act.

hey... it does not work like that... there is only one way to really pirate games and that is with a digital download on consoles... and putting full triple a games on online stores hasnt really started until this year. one way people can get these digital games on ps3 is to gameshare... thats when you log onto another persons account and download that game..... this doesnt happen that much because your account can easily be caught and banned.... what you said is incorrect.... why?? because the only way you could transfer game with a flash drive if the whole game was inputed( a digital version not a cd). back a year ago there practically no digital games on the online console stores. if you used a flash drive from another computer and or console you could only get game data not the full game.... i remember i would hack cod 4 when everyone was doin it. if you pirate on pc you couldnt get caught as easily as on consoles. if you did get caught it would be the fbi... which must not happen that often

i love every single gta game i comepare none to the other because every single one is fucking amazing

you are dumshit dinasour-cat-nipple if you dont like every single one..stop saying shit about gta4 it was an amazing game and just cuse you got raped by your daddy doesnt mean you should put your fucked up life on this site and ruin everyones happyness and excitment... your a party pooper man ive seen your post you say nothing positive your just a plain dick so go fuck yourself and leave us alone.

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Because they just don't give a fuck about PC gamers. Porting it would probably be too expensive and take too long for them to bother with.

Try playing GTA IV on PC. So much bullshit to deal with. The crappy Social club DRM, Then the crap Games for Windows DRM and then after the game was total garbage. They probably couldn't be arsed dealing with the fallout they'd get from releasing a crap port for PC and so just didn't bother.

Again, if you think more people pirate than buy PC games you are sincerely retarded. The comments section for torrents are plagued with spackers who can't figure out how to get them running. I'd even go the distance to say more people pirate games for consoles than for PC.

i never said that more people pirate then buy... stop twisting my words i said rockstar isnt putting their games on pc because of alot of people pirate games on pc .... you call me by shit yet you dont even know what i said apperantly your a "spacker " what ever the fuck that is because you dont see the reality that is truth.

ps... how the fuck in the world do you know that people pirate on consoles as much as on pc... there is no chance...,i have never even heard pirating on consoles.... unless you usb it from the pc lol...

A. You certainly implied that was the case (or that piracy in general was rampant in PC gaming) and why they were hesitant to release PC games.

B. Not fucking difficult. Even easier infact. One time modchip/flash, and then you go to the guy you buy your pirate games from, pop them in, simple as. PC requires cracking, mounting etc. and then you can't go online often.

pss.... if you dont like grandtheftauto then get the fuck off this website

Are you actually defending GTA IV? The game is garbage. Deal with it. Chances are I've played Grand Theft Auto far longer than you. Probably since before you were born because you come off as a dipshit kid. What exactly are you going to do? Run me out of here? Shut the fuck up stop getting defensive (for the record, I never called you a spacker, so don't get uppity) and give up the e-tough guy act.

hey... it does not work like that... there is only one way to really pirate games and that is with a digital download on consoles... and putting full triple a games on online stores hasnt really started until this year. one way people can get these digital games on ps3 is to gameshare... thats when you log onto another persons account and download that game..... this doesnt happen that much because your account can easily be caught and banned.... what you said is incorrect.... why?? because the only way you could transfer game with a flash drive if the whole game was inputed( a digital version not a cd). back a year ago there practically no digital games on the online console stores. if you used a flash drive from another computer and or console you could only get game data not the full game.... i remember i would hack cod 4 when everyone was doin it. if you pirate on pc you couldnt get caught as easily as on consoles. if you did get caught it would be the fbi... which must not happen that often

i love every single gta game i comepare none to the other because every single one is fucking amazing

If you seriously think piracy on consoles is as convoluded as all that shite you just posted think again. It's a matter of obtaining a reset glitch xbox (which is like under $200 now) and then the iso's for the game which is hardly fucking difficult. Do a little research

you are dumshit dinasour-cat-nipple if you dont like every single one..stop saying shit about gta4 it was an amazing game and just cuse you got raped by your daddy doesnt mean you should put your fucked up life on this site and ruin everyones happyness and excitment... your a party pooper man ive seen your post you say nothing positive your just a plain dick so go fuck yourself and leave us alone.

You're projecting so much right now you could point your massive head at a wall and give a power point presentation on your complete wrong ideas. Your certainly not dumb shit because you've been upgraded to wanker and a fairly presumptious one at that. I don't remember ever shitting on any other GTA game period because the rest (minus the latest portable one I haven't played) have all been triple a titles. The whole "daddy rape" thing seems like your trying to tell us something? Wrong place though, go find your mum, you'll probably struggle because she's being fucked by ME

Okay guys, here's something on topic :D

I went to buy AC3 this morning (wait for it) and saw the GTA V promotional pre-order cases on display. I took a pic of them all. The dog one is now 100% confirmed, on PS3 and 360!

2012-11-01132925.jpg

2012-11-01132911.jpg

2012-11-01132841.jpg

2012-11-01132808.jpg

2012-11-01132702.jpg

• Like 8

Okay guys, here's something on topic :D

I went to buy AC3 this morning (wait for it) and saw the GTA V promotional pre-order cases on display. I took a pic of them all. The dog one is now 100% confirmed, on PS3 and 360!

this got me proper wild.... went crazy for a good 2 minutes.

Apparently, I was not clear enough before.

Stay on topic.

As with last time, the next person to make an off-topic post gets a warn and a 24-hour suspension, be they noob or vet.

I wonder if the guy next to the quad will be one of the actual characters in the game. And who else is hoping the guy holding the rottweiller is the protagonist?

I wonder if the guy next to the quad will be one of the actual characters in the game. And who else is hoping the guy holding the rottweiller is the protagonist?

Me or anybody but a middle-aged white man.

hokay..... so PC version will be ignored for long time (about 6 months I guess) Then I ignore to buy it and will play it after 6 months. To bad but better late than never :) I hate to be ignored so their game will be free 4 me :)

The guy on the quad look's insane. I can see him living in the countryside in a trailer park and gives you a mission to kill bigfoot.