CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Because they just don't give a fuck about PC gamers. Porting it would probably be too expensive and take too long for them to bother with.

Try playing GTA IV on PC. So much bullshit to deal with. The crappy Social club DRM, Then the crap Games for Windows DRM and then after the game was total garbage. They probably couldn't be arsed dealing with the fallout they'd get from releasing a crap port for PC and so just didn't bother.

Again, if you think more people pirate than buy PC games you are sincerely retarded. The comments section for torrents are plagued with spackers who can't figure out how to get them running. I'd even go the distance to say more people pirate games for consoles than for PC.

i never said that more people pirate then buy... stop twisting my words i said rockstar isnt putting their games on pc because of alot of people pirate games on pc .... you call me by shit yet you dont even know what i said apperantly your a "spacker " what ever the fuck that is because you dont see the reality that is truth.

ps... how the fuck in the world do you know that people pirate on consoles as much as on pc... there is no chance...,i have never even heard pirating on consoles.... unless you usb it from the pc lol...

A. You certainly implied that was the case (or that piracy in general was rampant in PC gaming) and why they were hesitant to release PC games.

B. Not fucking difficult. Even easier infact. One time modchip/flash, and then you go to the guy you buy your pirate games from, pop them in, simple as. PC requires cracking, mounting etc. and then you can't go online often.

pss.... if you dont like grandtheftauto then get the fuck off this website

Are you actually defending GTA IV? The game is garbage. Deal with it. Chances are I've played Grand Theft Auto far longer than you. Probably since before you were born because you come off as a dipshit kid. What exactly are you going to do? Run me out of here? Shut the fuck up stop getting defensive (for the record, I never called you a spacker, so don't get uppity) and give up the e-tough guy act.

• Like 1

i don't think gta iv is garbage, what exactly makes it garbage to you?

yeah its not as fun as previous games, it doesn't have wacky missions, and its grounded in reality, but ive played it every few month since its release and had it on today for my 6 year old niece haha. there's nothing garbage about it to me

• Like 1

It isn't garbage...... They are just trying to compare it to San Andreas. A game that was the third GTA game on the last gen console's. They had experiance with the hardware. GTA IV was the first GTA for the next gen. GTA IV was a great game. Best storyline, best graphics, best physics, and a cover system!

Yes it was lacking in the content area, but they had to focus on other thing's considering they had to familiarize themselves with the next gen hardware.

• Like 1

It isn't garbage...... They are just trying to compare it to San Andreas. A game that was the third GTA game on the last gen console's. They had experiance with the hardware. GTA IV was the first GTA for the next gen. GTA IV was a great game. Best storyline, best graphics, best physics, and a cover system! lol

As a game on its own it just isn't fun. Storyline is poor, graphics... eh, i'm not really fussed by graphics. Physics is the source of the problem, everything is so slow and a cover system is hardly anything special. GTA's wasn't even that good. Would always seem to crouch to what you didn't want it to crouch behind. The game just isn't fun.

Well it's one of the highest rated games of all time so it obviously did something right.

The game you seem to hate so much called "Call of Duty" is highly rated. Clearly it did something right?!?

• Like 1

It may have be the best in the series to some people. But it wasn't garbage. There has only been one GTA that was total garbage and that was GTA Advance.

It may have be the best in the series to some people. But it wasn't garbage. There has only been one GTA that was total garbage and that was GTA Advance.

GTA Advance is actually a really good portable game, all the fun of the GTA's under DMA Design on the go.

It did at first. i fuckin loved Modern Warfare 1 and 2. But they started making it a yearly game and not doing anything to make it better, so now it's shit. And granted MW3 got good reviews, but it wasn't getting 10/10's. GTA IV got 10/10's across the board.

Okay to me San Andreas and IV are a dead tie. Some things San Andreas did better. Some things IV did better. End of discussion.

I'm seeing above 95% on everything but PC...

Play Magazine UK 8/10

Game Zone 9/10

Games Radar 9/10

Games Master 93% or 9.3/10.

Game Pro 4.5/5 equates to a 9/10.

Game Stats all below 100%

CVG, 9.4/10

Awful lot of below 95%, Oh and 95% isn't 10/10. 10/10 would be 100%.

All the ones that aren't 10/10 also aren't the companies that take bribes in exchange for good scores (such as IGN). Conspiracy.

• Like 1

Right? It's okay to say ot wasn't your favorite in the series, but it isn't garbage.

So you really think Rockstar has no class and would stoop to that kind of a level?

All the ones that aren't 10/10 also aren't the companies that take bribes in exchange for good scores (such as IGN). Conspiracy.

They're also relatively unknown.

And, honestly, above 95% is pretty much perfect. -_-

Ah, well. It's good to have a diversity in opinion, right? Prepare to be ass-raped online for your heresy this Spring.

[EDIT] HEY, HEY, HEY! Back on topic, gentlemen.

Edited by GunSmith117

so a game that gets pretty much equal to 9/10 or above, is garbage? your console must be a nice dust collector....

I probably wouldn't even give GTA IV a 9/10. It's a shoddy game.

They're also relatively unknown.

And, honestly, above 95% is pretty much perfect. -_-

Ah, well. It's good to have a diversity in opinion, right? Prepare to be ass-raped online for your heresy this Spring.

HEY, HEY, HEY! Back on topic, gentlemen.

Honestly, If GTA V is everything GTA IV should've been I will buy that game full price. Just be prepared for me to bag all over it if the game isn't as good as it should be.

I have a strong feeling GTA V is gonna have the feel of GTA IV but with the content of San Andreas. And the kind of map San Andreas had.

• Like 1

Honestly, If GTA V is everything GTA IV should've been I will buy that game full price. Just be prepared for me to bag all over it if the game isn't as good as it should be.

Not familiar with that expression, is that a good thing?

Okay to me San Andreas and IV are a dead tie. Some things San Andreas did better. Some things IV did better. End of discussion.

San Andreas was a lot better....

on a different note and off topic - i remember a year ago tomorrow, thinking "good, gta will prob be out march - may 2011, what games can i buy this christmas to keep me going" so i got saints row the third, and stopped playing it a week later and here i am a year later deciding what games to get to keep me going again haha.