CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

R*'s artwork is really attractive with some sun in it.

It will get here before you know it, but in te mean time let's get hyped up for November 8th!

This!

I hope they do a special edition

Ditto, I still use my bag from the IV special edition. My security box was still being used but it got ruined when someone broke into my flat. Didn't have anything in it thankfully.

I think the gold version of the disk has been sitting on the shelf waiting for the back log of games to be released ...

From what the official word has been it sounds as though it was being worked on until recently. I'd wager that it's all far, far into testing by now. Testing is going to be mammoth on this.

gonna have to buy a console... been thinking about it all night. not which is the best for gta? ps3 or xbox?

Honestly, go and play with them both. If your friends have either, get on them and play. The most important thing is controller. Don't fucking listen to what any one elses opinion is on how shit or how good either controller is, use them man. You're gonna be holding it for hundreds of hours.

Also, give me one to two hours, I'll be sure to check that box more thoroughly for new content.

Excellent man. What does printemps mean on the card?

• Like 1

gonna have to buy a console... been thinking about it all night. not which is the best for gta? ps3 or xbox?

Honestly, go and play with them both. If your friends have either, get on them and play. The most important thing is controller. Don't fucking listen to what any one elses opinion is on how shit or how good either controller is, use them man. You're gonna be holding it for hundreds of hours.

This. I have GTA IV on ps3 and 360, and both controllers have pros and cons in regard to the controller set-up. I will say I found IV's new driving system (RT,R2 to accelerate etc) was easier to pick up with the 360, but that's because I was so familiar with the trilogy's PS2 controller layout.

Its good. Normally now they slip a second bi-lingual sleeve in front of the actual one and remove it when you buy it. And Im not unpacking, I just had to sneek a peek :) also checked it out and thats all that was there, i would love to get a better view of the display but we cant unbox PDQs until they're on the floor

Summer 2013: Expect multiplayer lobbies to be full of children on summer break. Stock up on earplugs and blister ointment now (that thumb is gonna be doin' a lot of muting...).

Haha aint that the truth.. Honestly that's going to be my biggest gripe with this games multiplayer.. Children love gta like everyone else, and somehow they always manage to get their dirty little hands on it. And luckily yea muteing helps, but you still know there's some chubby little 10 year old wipeing his nose and eating cheetos somewhere in the world, holding his controlling with his dirty orange fingers, while completely fucking up the co-op mission you're trying to do.

On a related note, played a round on max payne 3 soft lock multiplayer the other day.. I have to be honest... It was the most satisfying 10 minutes of my life hearing a little kid cry and rage everytime I killed him :clap: (which was about 30 times :jumpy: )

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Because they just don't give a fuck about PC gamers. Porting it would probably be too expensive and take too long for them to bother with.

Try playing GTA IV on PC. So much bullshit to deal with. The crappy Social club DRM, Then the crap Games for Windows DRM and then after the game was total garbage. They probably couldn't be arsed dealing with the fallout they'd get from releasing a crap port for PC and so just didn't bother.

Again, if you think more people pirate than buy PC games you are sincerely retarded. The comments section for torrents are plagued with spackers who can't figure out how to get them running. I'd even go the distance to say more people pirate games for consoles than for PC.

So I just noticed the rating on that Card is still RP. I'm boggling my mind trying to figure out how that poster had rating already....

Also here's the photo I didn't link, this is what grabbed my attention to begin with.

(Pic is fucking huge, linking)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/985/20121031085914802.jpg

• Like 1

maybe they learnd that with their bigger games they dont make a pc version beacuse of to many people getting it for free from illegal websites.

If you seriously think more people pirate a game than buy it on PC, and then think people don't pirate games for consoles, I've got some serious news for you. You're a mong.

I wish I had pirated GTA IV before buying it. It's garbage.

so.... why the fuck would rockstar not put red dead on pc? for chucks and gigles?? the cost is more then profit.... i imagine this is the simliar case with gta5

Because they just don't give a fuck about PC gamers. Porting it would probably be too expensive and take too long for them to bother with.

Try playing GTA IV on PC. So much bullshit to deal with. The crappy Social club DRM, Then the crap Games for Windows DRM and then after the game was total garbage. They probably couldn't be arsed dealing with the fallout they'd get from releasing a crap port for PC and so just didn't bother.

Again, if you think more people pirate than buy PC games you are sincerely retarded. The comments section for torrents are plagued with spackers who can't figure out how to get them running. I'd even go the distance to say more people pirate games for consoles than for PC.

i never said that more people pirate then buy... stop twisting my words i said rockstar isnt putting their games on pc because of alot of people pirate games on pc .... you call me by shit yet you dont even know what i said apperantly your a "spacker " what ever the fuck that is because you dont see the reality that is truth.

ps... how the fuck in the world do you know that people pirate on consoles as much as on pc... there is no chance...,i have never even heard pirating on consoles.... unless you usb it from the pc lol...

pss.... if you dont like grandtheftauto then get the fuck off this website

If u want crapy connection pick ps3 but it is free for the enternet but I'm not cheap so I can pay 60 dollars a year

What the hell are you on about. I've got a great connection and the PS3's Online is exceptional ( and free to boot! ).

This is why you should buy a PS3 over an Xbox:

~ PS3's Blu Ray is better than Xbox's HD DVD bullshit ( so you don't need four bloody disks for massive games like GTA/ just one bluray disk and a hardrive install ).

~ PS3 has a bigger and better exclusive games library than Xbox ( 10 times better in my opinion, and there are more great games coming soon ).

~ Like I said Free Online, and unlike what alot of misinformed Xbox Fanboys say about the PS3 I have an exceptional online and a fast download speed. Also Playstation Plus is definitely better than Xbox Gold, because you get 45 free A grade games a year, Free Full-Game 1hour Demos for all new games, Auto Updates, Free online Storage, etc,etc.

~ PSN has a better online community than Xbox Live ( even though it still has some assholes ).

~ Playstation 3's have a much lower failure rate compared to Xbox 360's, and Sony has better technical support compared to Microsoft ( who couldn't give a shit about their customers after they've gotten their money ).

~ Playstion has larger hardrive models than the Xbox ( even though you can upgrade these after anyway ).

~ Xbox Controllers need constant new batteries for them, whereas a Dualshock contoller is rechargeable through the USB ( and can last the entire life of your PS3 ). Plus there is a reason the playstation controller hasn't changed that much over 3 generations. And that is because of it's great design making it good on games of all genres ( from fighting games to driving games/ from platforming games to shooting games ). The Xbox contoller's niche is for casual gamers who usually only play shooters, and therefore prefer the Xbox Contoller's Triggers. But it's subpar when playing games from different genres.

Just a few reasons on why you should own a PS3, from an unashamed Playstation Fanboy. :D

• Like 3

So I just noticed the rating on that Card is still RP. I'm boggling my mind trying to figure out how that poster had rating already....

Also here's the photo I didn't link, this is what grabbed my attention to begin with.

(Pic is fucking huge, linking)

http://img233.images...31085914802.jpg

It was rated in europe, so it might be rated there but not with the ESRB...

If u want crapy connection pick ps3 but it is free for the enternet but I'm not cheap so I can pay 60 dollars a year

What the hell are you on about. I've got a great connection and the PS3's Online is exceptional ( and free to boot! ).

This is why you should buy a PS3 over an Xbox:

~ PS3's Blu Ray is better than Xbox's HD DVD bullshit ( so you don't need four bloody disks for massive games like GTA/ just one bluray disk and a hardrive install ).

~ PS3 has a bigger and better exclusive games library than Xbox ( 10 times better in my opinion, and there are more great games coming soon ).

~ Like I said Free Online, and unlike what alot of misinformed Xbox Fanboys say about the PS3 I have an exceptional online and a fast download speed. Also Playstation Plus is definitely better than Xbox Gold, because you get 45 free A grade games a year, Free Full-Game 1hour Demos for all new games, Auto Updates, Free online Storage, etc,etc.

~ PSN has a better online community than Xbox Live ( even though it still has some assholes ).

~ Playstation 3's have a much lower failure rate compared to Xbox 360's, and Sony has better technical support compared Microsoft ( who couldn't give a shit about their customers after they've gotten their money ).

~ Playstion has larger hardrive models than the Xbox ( even though you can upgrade these after anyway ).

~ Xbox Controllers need constant new batteries for them, whereas a Dualshock contoller is rechargeable through the USB ( and can last the entire life of your PS3 ). Plus there is a reason the playstation controller hasn't changed that much over 3 generations. And that is because of it's great design making it good on games of all genres ( from fighting games to driving games/ from platforming games to shooting games ). The Xbox contoller's niche is for casual gamers who usually only play shooters, and therefore prefer the Xbox Contoller's Triggers. But it's subpar when playing games from different genres.

Just a few reasons on why you should own a PS3, from an unashamed Playstation Fanboy. :D

I completely agree with all those points. imo ps3 is the way to go if only for the free multiplayer. But...

Get the same system that your friends have. It's a way better experience playing multiplayer with your friends from real life. Of course I wouldn't know because I have ps3 and all my friends have 360 :no::wall:. But yeah if you don't have many friends that have 360 just go with PS3.

• Like 1