CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

I wonder if the guy next to the quad will be one of the actual characters in the game. And who else is hoping the guy holding the rottweiller is the protagonist?

funny you mention that, he sorta looks like the guy we saw in the red convertable huh?

hokay..... so PC version will be ignored for long time (about 6 months I guess) Then I ignore to buy it and will play it after 6 months. To bad but better late than never :) I hate to be ignored so their game will be free 4 me :)

Free? As in you're going to obtain it via some unscrupulous means?

The guy on the quad look's insane. I can see him living in the countryside in a trailer park and gives you a mission to kill bigfoot.

He looks like an old, balding, Johnny Knoxville imo..

I would take more but my boss jumped on my ass for taking a pic of that one. I don't know why tho...... It's not like it's a secret anymore...

Yeah lol true. I got funny looks from the staff when i was taking pics. But as a customer i guess they can't say anything to me. They're released now, there's no point in keeping quiet.

No easteregg, just a pic of CJ masturbating.

Wasn't it CJ being masturbated by chop?

videogamesartworkgtasan.jpg

Back on topic:

I think that dogs will be a strange asset to the game. Maybe Chop will be a unique, one-off character side kick?

• Like 1

LOL I swear we have already had 6 people come in asking to pre-order GTA V. What part of November 5th did they not understand?

It isn't garbage...... They are just trying to compare it to San Andreas. A game that was the third GTA game on the last gen console's. They had experiance with the hardware. GTA IV was the first GTA for the next gen. GTA IV was a great game. Best storyline, best graphics, best physics, and a cover system! lol

As a game on its own it just isn't fun. Storyline is poor, graphics... eh, i'm not really fussed by graphics. Physics is the source of the problem, everything is so slow and a cover system is hardly anything special. GTA's wasn't even that good. Would always seem to crouch to what you didn't want it to crouch behind. The game just isn't fun.

not to argue with one of the members i respect, but i think gta 4 had one of the best game storys of all time, up there with the metal gears and assassins creed games,

I hoped that they will release GTA 5 on next gen consoles so consoles and PC would have similar graphic and performance and enough ram to remember stuff like car accidents, more dead bodies, more cars that player left while running away and then come back after 1 game day and see that car which was left in bad neighborhood without wheels and parts... Because of low ram on consoles cars disappear after going just little to far and same with bodies. I am not happy that they will release it that soon and on those old poor consoles. Modern PCs got about 8GB ram (I got 16) I hoped next gen consoles will have at least 4GB that would mean more stuff that can be stored in memory... but no they decided to just release it that soon because hungry casuals want to play bad. I am in minority of those people that are not happy of that coming soon GTA V. To soon. But the worst thing is that they discriminating PC and will release this on consoles and PC users are forced to wait. Those pricks forgot that their first GTA games was made on PC :/ damn rockstar. As I mentioned I will play it anyway because I like GTA series but because of they ignoring me as a PC user I will ignore their price for that game. That will be enough fair. I will not make another mistake like when I bought badly ported GTA IV after long long wait for PC version when console users posted many videos of them playing GTA IV on YT. I was forced to try very hard to ignore any information about GTA IV so it would not spoil my surprise when I finally was able to buy it for PC and today I read news that next GTA will AGAIN not be released on PC equally with all platforms I was angry. I will be not fooled again and suffer again! I will wait but they will pay me now! With a free game. I had enough of their dumb politics that discriminated PC players. This is made for money so dumb people are forced to buy all consoles and PC. (That is for those who would put dumb reply that they already have xbox, ps3 and PC) I got nothing against consoles but I dont need them I am old happy PC user and I will not be forced by any game to buy console just because some rich pricks will earn even more millions. Because for them this is better than making game for all platforms and make all users happy. F....k them I will not be f... by that system. I will not win nothing because people thinking like me are like dinosaurs in this dumbed down community. But I dont care, all i wanted to say is that I am against that %#!^$& discrimination. I will get this game for free or not at all and I will not care. Even it this would be the most perfect game for me I will not be forced to be their BI...CH. Release it for all platforms equally or F....CK YOU! Thats all and I dont care if some or even lots of people dont agree with me. Better to say something than sit quiet and be discriminated.