CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

*Skims through 17 pages, notices some new pictures*

So what's the new news? Why would the trailer be released tomorrow? Didn't feel like reading every page, especially when I saw Cosmic gamer's wall of text.

supposedely Rockstar has confirmed trailer #2 is delayed but I can't get the newswire to load up and see for myself.

edit: nevermind. ot it to load now. pic in a sec

Dude, shut up. I was about to take Q's bet.

I find it hard to believe that knowing the hurricane was coming, rockstar north put their whole marketing strategy in limbo by not having back ups of the trailer in other regions.... Nor do i believe that they were still working on the trailer...

If they did, they might need to reevaluate their management team...

*Skims through 17 pages, notices some new pictures*

So what's the new news? Why would the trailer be released tomorrow? Didn't feel like reading every page, especially when I saw Cosmic gamer's wall of text.

It's probably delayed until Rockstar can get back up and running in New York ( the power is shut down in their building ). Hopefully we get the Trailer today or on Monday. :D

I just accessed the newswire, can't see anything about a 2nd trailer.

Edit:

Yeah... Posted this before I knew like 5000 people commented after I did.

supposedely Rockstar has confirmed trailer #2 is delayed but I can't get the newswire to load up and see for myself.

edit: nevermind. ot it to load now. pic in a sec

Dude, shut up. I was about to take Q's bet.

I'd still put a fiver on it.

I find it hard to believe that knowing the hurricane was coming, rockstar north put their whole marketing strategy in limbo by not having back ups of the trailer in other regions.... Nor do i believe that they were still working on the trailer...

If they did, they might need to reevaluate their management team...

Yeah you're right, I reckon the Trailer's already finished and ready to go.

I think someone should make a giant thread or topic on the main page with all these photos, including the ones lost somewhere in all these pages, like the one of the guy with the dog on a leaflet type thing and the 'official art work' and all that.

• Like 1

So much information at once! Kinda sucks that leaks had to force their hand.

I said before I wouldnt be surprised if they leaked on purpose. or at least planned for it. GTA being in the november issue of game informer was announced then all the leaks started.

I think someone should make a giant thread or topic on the main page with all these photos, including the ones lost somewhere in all these pages, like the one of the guy with the dog on a leaflet type thing and the 'official art work' and all that.

ahem

http://www.igta5.com/grand-theft-auto-v-retail-item-round-up

I think Rockstar knows people will leak out whatever they can - especially at retailers since Rockstar themselves can't control the employees. They aren't leaking things on purpose or being "forced" to say something. Rockstar has a schedule and need to ship items to retailers beforehand so of course people are going to take advantage and post things earlier than they are supposed to. Rockstar finally said something because that's when they planned to. Probably build some hype before tomorrow's apparently planned trailer.

I think Rockstar knows people will leak out whatever they can - especially at retailers since Rockstar themselves can't control the employees. They aren't leaking things on purpose or being "forced" to say something. Rockstar has a schedule and need to ship items to retailers beforehand so of course people are going to take advantage and post things earlier than they are supposed to. Rockstar finally said something because that's when they planned to. Probably build some hype before tomorrow's apparently planned trailer.

agreed... they sent this stuff knowing full well that it was gonna be big news the second someone opened one of those boxes... it's why they had the beach babe queued up for the announcement, and it's why they've shown no restrictions towards those releasing photos... hell, they had game informer release the artwork they had, which now that we have the facts, is probably because they couldn't themselves... and they knew those viewfinders would hit the net today with every retailer opening up todays box of goodies...