CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

So these eraser things, are those picture veiwers with hints of locations within the game, or DLC-only locations?

I think it's an exclusive thing for this one shop. Like thier pre order exclusive.

But don't worry every pic in the viewfinder will get leaked.

I hoped that they will release GTA 5 on next gen consoles so consoles and PC would have similar graphic and performance and enough ram to remember stuff like car accidents, more dead bodies, more cars that player left while running away and then come back after 1 game day and see that car which was left in bad neighborhood without wheels and parts... Because of low ram on consoles cars disappear after going just little to far and same with bodies. I am not happy that they will release it that soon and on those old poor consoles. Modern PCs got about 8GB ram (I got 16) I hoped next gen consoles will have at least 4GB that would mean more stuff that can be stored in memory... but no they decided to just release it that soon because hungry casuals want to play bad. I am in minority of those people that are not happy of that coming soon GTA V. To soon. But the worst thing is that they discriminating PC and will release this on consoles and PC users are forced to wait. Those pricks forgot that their first GTA games was made on PC :/ damn rockstar. As I mentioned I will play it anyway because I like GTA series but because of they ignoring me as a PC user I will ignore their price for that game. That will be enough fair. I will not make another mistake like when I bought badly ported GTA IV after long long wait for PC version when console users posted many videos of them playing GTA IV on YT. I was forced to try very hard to ignore any information about GTA IV so it would not spoil my surprise when I finally was able to buy it for PC and today I read news that next GTA will AGAIN not be released on PC equally with all platforms I was angry. I will be not fooled again and suffer again! I will wait but they will pay me now! With a free game. I had enough of their dumb politics that discriminated PC players. This is made for money so dumb people are forced to buy all consoles and PC. (That is for those who would put dumb reply that they already have xbox, ps3 and PC) I got nothing against consoles but I dont need them I am old happy PC user and I will not be forced by any game to buy console just because some rich pricks will earn even more millions. Because for them this is better than making game for all platforms and make all users happy. F....k them I will not be f... by that system. I will not win nothing because people thinking like me are like dinosaurs in this dumbed down community. But I dont care, all i wanted to say is that I am against that %#!^$& discrimination. I will get this game for free or not at all and I will not care. Even it this would be the most perfect game for me I will not be forced to be their BI...CH. Release it for all platforms equally or F....CK YOU! Thats all and I dont care if some or even lots of people dont agree with me. Better to say something than sit quiet and be discriminated.

Not only was that way off topic, but formatting technology is apparently beyond your grasp. Paragraphs are your friend.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

So these eraser things, are those picture veiwers with hints of locations within the game, or DLC-only locations?

IDK if R* would start with areas being only available with pre-orders. They never done that before. And shit like pre-order exclusives are never as big as an entire area. That would piss a lot of people off.

I doubt they would be releasing info on any DLC already too. No one knows anything about the game as it is.

Probably just exclusive screens and a goofy picture viewer.

and FYI, posting

"STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!1?/!!!"

is just fucking spam in itself. No back seat moderating. I know it might be shocking but the mods can handle the moderating.

• Like 2

Might as well put together a round-up for all of this retail stuff....

I'm glad you get to do that and not me. RDR was a nice build up.. This, though? It's all too quick for me. I'm happy to sit here fapping at work. I've sent out about 1000 words in emails to my team already.

icon11.gif

and FYI, posting

"STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!1?/!!!"

is just fucking spam in itself. No back seat moderating. I know it might be shocking but the mods can handle the moderating.

I do it ONE TIME and it becomes a thing. Fuck these noobs.

I really hope the trailer is tomorrow, for the anniversary and because I'm busy this weekend. So excite.

So. Excite.

A bigger look at the rottweiller pic

7r5Iq.jpg

wooden bats would be a cool change from the aluminum ones, also does he looks more hispanic then black? or is that just the way the light from the sun is on him?

Yeah you're totally right. He looks like a mixture of Black and Latino.

Look at her tag, Jamie.

2lvk7ex.jpg

The police officer is named Vasquez. The Vasquez family appeared in GTA IV, a rich family, and involved in a cartel.

http://gta.wikia.com/Alfonso_Vasquez

Where the fuck did they get that info from? And the pic? I don't remember him at all....

Criminal record. Police cars?

Besides his daughter looks nothing like the police officer, unless he has another daughter that they didn't mention that lives in Los Santos, but i think we are looking way too much into it now.

wooden bats would be a cool change from the aluminum ones, also does he looks more hispanic then black? or is that just the way the light from the sun is on him?

Pardo?

icon11.gif

I do it ONE TIME and it becomes a thing. Fuck these noobs.

ha yah i saw like 3 people do it.

and why does that letter say we just released the 2nd trailer? i dont fuckin see it anywhere. is that why people think its coming tomorrow?

It would make sense. Release a new trailer the weekend before pre-orders start.

http://media1.gamein...AV_poster_2.jpg

She's wearing a lovefist t-shirt, is the band coming back? hmm.

yes, fuckin awesome. That would be sick to have them with new songs on the radio at least

Pardo?

Yeah definitely a mixture of something. If it was the protaganist I think this might either make people happy ( because the character is partly the same race as them ) or piss them off ( because the character is partly another race ). Black, White, Latino, Asian, I don't care what race Rockstar makes the protaganist as long as they make the character interesting.

No Female Protaganist but. That's all I ask. Yeah Sexism!!! :evilbanana:

http://media1.gamein...AV_poster_2.jpg

She's wearing a lovefist t-shirt, is the band coming back? hmm.

lovefist are in IV too, they're playing Star Junction. Sorry for the small image:

love%20fist--article_image.jpg

Sweet, i never knew that... Well i guess that means it could just be reference rather than them actually being present/playing on radio in the game.

Pardo?

Yeah definitely a mixture of something. If it was the protaganist I think this might either make people happy ( because the character is partly the same race as them ) or piss them off ( because the character is partly another race ). Black, White, Latino, Asian, I don't care what race Rockstar makes the protaganist as long as they make the character interesting.

No Female Protaganist but. That's all I ask. Yeah Sexism!!! :evilbanana:

hmmm good find cyantist, possibly so, and no doubt blacksox, i think some people may have been a little mad of alot of white protags but i didnt care because im white myself. but yes agree, no female protag.