Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

You can upgrade the harddrive in some ps3s also.

Yeah you can also take the HDD out of the PS4 as well, which I'll switch out for an SSD instead ( that's if I can find a 500GB one somewhere ).

Unlike the Xbox One which has a non-upgradeable HDD...

And just like CapnMike, I always treat my console and game disks with care and haven't had any problems with my launch day PS3 yet.

• Like 1

guess accidents don't happen in bmw's world eh. dumbass comment, lmao. fuck

explain to me how my comment was dumb? I said from my personal experience I haven't really had issues with my discs. I never said if you like digital games then your gay. If u like discs good for u and if u like digital good for u. And it seems that two other people didn't think what I said was dumb. So next time you should carefully read what other people say a couple times, then take a moment to figure out what to say before u look like your the dumbass. I'm not going to argue back and forth after this comment and have no hard feelings but what I said was a very real statement.

yer right, it wasn't dumb, it was a smartass comment. 'if ya have ocd that wouldn't be a problem' or whatever it was. yer just being a smartass where i come from. i stopped reading yer comment after i saw that 1 sentence and responded to that sentence and that sentence only. Sorry if i wasn't more clear on that point. i could give a damn about what anybody else thinks either bud. don't get smart and i won't give ya an attitude. simply put.. no hard feelings at all here either bud. just know i jump at a chance to get in someones face irl so it's hard to resist even here. we can start over if ya wish.

and to the peanut gallery: my consoles and games are well looked after. fuck i still have the same atari 2600 i got when i was 5 ffs. still works. In 32 yrs of gamin i've lost maybe a dozen games to accidents. usually other ppl.

yer right, it wasn't dumb, it was a smartass comment. 'if ya have ocd that wouldn't be a problem' or whatever it was. yer just being a smartass where i come from. i stopped reading yer comment after i saw that 1 sentence and responded to that sentence and that sentence only. Sorry if i wasn't more clear on that point. i could give a damn about what anybody else thinks either bud. don't get smart and i won't give ya an attitude. simply put.. no hard feelings at all here either bud. just know i jump at a chance to get in someones face irl so it's hard to resist even here. we can start over if ya wish.

and to the peanut gallery: my consoles and games are well looked after. fuck i still have the same atari 2600 i got when i was 5 ffs. still works. In 32 yrs of gamin i've lost maybe a dozen games to accidents. usually other ppl.

my apologies if I came off as a smart ass. Not my intention. I was talking in general, not directly to u. But let's forget about it and continue on with the topic.

eh? for me? I'm city but i guess us east coast canucks do have accents, from what i've been told and i type words the same way as i speak em. accent an all. when i speak i don't actually say "you're", the sound spoken is "yer" so that's what i type. i dunno, just the way i've always typed outside of anything formal. for example, 'what are you doing?'' is ''wadda'ya doin''. yep. lol or ''jeet yet?" that's really "did u eat yet?'' hahahaha.

You can upgrade the harddrive in some ps3s also.

Yeah you can also take the HDD out of the PS4 as well, which I'll switch out for an SSD instead ( that's if I can find a 500GB one somewhere ).

Unlike the Xbox One which has a non-upgradeable HDD...

And just like CapnMike, I always treat my console and game disks with care and haven't had any problems with my launch day PS3 yet.

Ya I know it just the way you said is like the PS3s harddrives werent upgradeable

''jeet yet?" that's really "did u eat yet?''

You'd do well in Australia.

Drawl the vowel. Ta DA. Aussie accent.

Is anyone not getting the case version? I'm interested in knowing how many people will prefer the digital version day 1...

I'm queuing at midnight the good ol' fashioned way for my collectors edition. I like the environment, everyone is GTA pumped, and always very eager to talk about the game, exciting talk from vet fans as well as lol'ing at the noob fans that clearly know nothing about the games. It's also very funny watching under 18's queue for more than 2 hours and think they still have a chance in purchasing the game, to get rejected at the till, and sometimes kick off.

• Like 1

It's also very funny watching under 18's queue for more than 2 hours and think they still have a chance in purchasing the game, to get rejected at the till, and sometimes kick off.

i'm 17, Gamestop doesn't give a shit about age as long as you're within like 4 years

Aussies get it before all of you. Except NZ by a couple of hours and possibly eastern russia. I'm not sure on that. UK will probably still be playing before us though coz our internet speeds are completely shit

1. Pre-ordered normal version from local Gamestop.

2. Got the 2-sided poster.

3. Took that week 17-21 off work -vacation.

4. Told to show up at midnight if desired otherwise pickup anytime on the 17th.

I remember R* pre-orders were always *late* deliveries in my ordering past.

Almost done paying off the CE and pre ordered the limited edition strategy guide

I was going to get the limited edition strategy guide mostly cuz I wanted the ultimate GTA V experience money could buy but I stuck with the standard edition instead.. The limited edition just doesn't sell itself to me I guess..

Almost done paying off the CE and pre ordered the limited edition strategy guide

I was going to get the limited edition strategy guide mostly cuz I wanted the ultimate GTA V experience money could buy but I stuck with the standard edition instead.. The limited edition just doesn't sell itself to me I guess..

the guy at GameStop said I was getting 20% off it so that's a win.

I'm still torn between the standard and special editions. Either way I'm going to pop into Game(I think the special edition is game exclusive?)

on Friday and finally get this masterpiece pre-ordered.

Starting to feel the hype :jumpy: