Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

You're lucky, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to upgrade to SE at time of pickup, they 'sold out' the limited number of copies in my area. But I'm still glad I didn't order online and have to play the "wait for shipping" game like some of our other members...

I STILL haven't received a confirmation from R* warehouse. They guaranteed release day arrival. I don't know how that's possible if it doesn't ship today.

I STILL haven't received a confirmation from R* warehouse. They guaranteed release day arrival. I don't know how that's possible if it doesn't ship today.

You should be receiving an email sometime this evening

Well, my pre-order was successful, I am installing it right now.

If you post anything, please use spoiler tags for others.

Please go to http://support.rocks...us/requests/new and fill in a new request. Tell them your order # and ask for a tracking #. They probably have shipped it and just never sent out a tracking #.

Mine just left Kentucky, they shipped it next day air, it was ready on the 14th but they didn't send until late 15th so keep your hope up its guaranteed ;)

Scratch that its already in Houston, ill be getting it first thing in the morning

Lucky you lol. I just filled out the form. Thank you for the link. I took a whole week off work and can't wait to play.

They replied quickly!

"We can confirm that your order has shipped. Shipping confirmations for GTA V pre-orders are sent between 9/13 and 9/17 as orders are being processed.

Because you submitted your order before 12 pm EST Sunday September 15th EST you should receive a shipping notification with your tracking number by end of day on 9/16. Please note that it may take additional time for tracking information to update online.

US Orders are shipped via UPS Next Day unless you are shipping to a PO Box or APO/FPO addresses.

Orders to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses are shipping via mail.

We also suggest you add [email protected] to your allowed sender list to ensure you can receive our automated email notifications.

Please let us know in case any further assistance is needed.

Thank you,

R* Warehouse"

Me too, I'm too tired from work to play right now...
Wait, what?!

I know, I know...

I had a deadline to meet by this morning, so I was up all night preparing and stressing out. Got to EB Games by 2:30 and now all I want to do is sleep. I have all night and all day tomorrow, though!

No gaming for me until the kids go to sleep. 5 1/2 hours and counting.
Leave your family. Live the life Rockstar wants for you. Be happy.

That is a very tempting proposition right now....

• Like 1