Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Special Edition pre-ordered. Been waiting too long to get the standard game.

me getting the standard edition.

Ever going to post something that's important?

• Like 1

I'm still torn between the standard and special editions. Either way I'm going to pop into Game(I think the special edition is game exclusive?)

on Friday and finally get this masterpiece pre-ordered.

Starting to feel the hype :jumpy:

Yeah the special edition is a GAME exclusive, one of the main reasons I didn't get it, instead got the standard edition from Amazon.

I'm still torn between the standard and special editions. Either way I'm going to pop into Game(I think the special edition is game exclusive?)

Yeah the special edition is a GAME exclusive, one of the main reasons I didn't get it, instead got the standard edition from Amazon.

I've also pre-ordered the standard with Amazon. Will it definitely come on the release day? I'll be seriously pissed off if it doesn't.

I pre-ordered through Gamestop in November. I want to go with one of the special editions, but I won't be able to. My X-Box just RROD on me for the 3rd time, so I'm going to have to get a new one. Hopefully next week. I'd really like to do a quick run through of GTA IV, TLAD and TBGT before the 16th.

I've also pre-ordered the standard with Amazon. Will it definitely come on the release day? I'll be seriously pissed off if it doesn't.

Yeah it should definitely come out on release date.

i have preorder the corlectors edition at gamestop.

i should have preorder the strategy guide :wall: .

You still can... no one's stopping you.

You still can... no one's stopping you.

yeah there's probably still a shit ton of strategy guides being made.. As for the collectors edition, your probably out of luck wit dat.. :no:

Just now pre ordered. Of course special edition is sold out everywhere. I ordered off Rockstar warehouse. Claimed free release day shipping and came with a t-shirt.

Has anyone ordered from their site and received same day? Also just pre ordered the strategy guide. Its cheaper on Amazon.

I checked amazon, gamestop, best buy, Wal-Mart. Special edition was sold out and unavailable. Even went to local gamestop and they said none left. Same goes for the collector's edition.

Sucked at first, but come to think of it, I'll just end up buying game again when it comes to pc. Hopefully by that time the added content (faster special regen) is included.

Snagged me hard cover strat guide from amazon for $22!

You think Rockstar will have a "Rockstar Pass" for all future DLC? Well for the story DLC at least because there's probably gonna be a whole fucking lot of Multiplayer DLC..

You think Rockstar will have a "Rockstar Pass" for all future DLC? Well for the story DLC at least because there's probably gonna be a whole fucking lot of Multiplayer DLC..

That would disgust me. Rockstar is better than piecemeal DLC. RDR and MP3 were one thing, but GTA actually matters. Small, pointless multiplayer DLC would be a disgrace to GTA.

• Like 2

That would disgust me. Rockstar is better than piecemeal DLC. RDR and MP3 were one thing, but GTA actually matters. Small, pointless multiplayer DLC would be a disgrace to GTA.

Well Rockstar did say they will be adding content all the time and since this "MMO" style thing is free for now I was under the impression that we would have to pay for all the "new" content. But I could be wrong.

If they do anything major, sure. Your wording made it sound more in line with what we had for RDR and MP3, hence my ramble. Anything that small should be free.

Just in case anyone is still in need (uk only) grainger games web store still have collectors and special editions available...... I found this out the hard way after upping my pre order at hmv to the collectors edition, only to be told yesterday that they won't be getting it. Game also have the special edition but no CE. Grainger games is a local (northeast uk) franchise so no national stores, this is the reason they still stock the CE