Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

I'm still torn between the standard and special editions. Either way I'm going to pop into Game(I think the special edition is game exclusive?)

on Friday and finally get this masterpiece pre-ordered.

Starting to feel the hype :jumpy:

Yeah the special edition is a GAME exclusive, one of the main reasons I didn't get it, instead got the standard edition from Amazon.

I've also pre-ordered the standard with Amazon. Will it definitely come on the release day? I'll be seriously pissed off if it doesn't.

I also ordered the standard edition from Amazon and I don't think u have anything to worry about the game should arrive on the 17th

• Like 1

For those (like myself) in the UK, GAME have a list of their stores that will have a midnight opening/early opening (8.30am):

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=183532&articleId=183537&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_mmc=game-_-multi-_-GTAVPreorderCustomers-_-copy

Thankfully the store I pre-ordered from (I've got two GAME stores where I live) is having a midnight launch - needless to say I'll be there!

I'm going to wake up whenver I do and go grab my copy, I'm sure there won't be anyone on line by the time I get there. Nice and easy.

• Like 1

For those (like myself) in the UK, GAME have a list of their stores that will have a midnight opening/early opening (8.30am):

http://www.game.co.u...ustomers-_-copy

Thankfully the store I pre-ordered from (I've got two GAME stores where I live) is having a midnight launch - needless to say I'll be there!

I'm too lazy to go to a midnight opening.

I might as well go to a midnight release. Gonna need something to do while I'm deleting a bunch of spoilers you twats have posted.

Just want to remind people while I'm here that posting spoilers outside of spoiler tags will get you an automatic warn and suspension. I might just suspend you for a month if you post spoilers on release day.

I might as well go to a midnight release. Gonna need something to do while I'm deleting a bunch of spoilers you twats have posted.

Just want to remind people while I'm here that posting spoilers outside of spoiler tags will get you an automatic warn and suspension. I might just suspend you for a month if you post spoilers on release day.

You can't ban me, cause I quit!!

Will I get banned if I make a new topic saying "All spoilers in here"?

is the only way to post spoiler tags through a laptop?

What? Just do this, without the spaces:

[ spoiler ]Your spoiler goes here.[ /spoiler ]

I don't understand why people don't get this. I posted a very long-winded explanation here:

People don't bother to check things, they just post. That's why I will not be on here for about 2 weeks. Someone will type a spoiler without spoiler tags. Just get ready for it.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people don't get this. I posted a very long-winded explanation here:

I read your topic on how to do a spoiler but thought you had to go through those steps and when on the mobile version that box doesn't come up, so I thought that was the only away to do it. Edit: while I just read it again I see the easier way without having to do all the clicking. My apologies massacre.

A friend of mine told me to preorder it from this site called Coolshop. Three times in the past has he received a new game on the Saturday before the Tuesday it was meant to be released. But if it doesn't happen with GTAV I'm gonna be quite mad at him, I paid £10 more than I would have done with Amazon.

A friend of mine told me to preorder it from this site called Coolshop. Three times in the past has he received a new game on the Saturday before the Tuesday it was meant to be released. But if it doesn't happen with GTAV I'm gonna be quite mad at him, I paid £10 more than I would have done with Amazon.

That is why Rockstar has told their distributors in the UK not ship until the 16th, who knows what is going to happen. They don't want game going out early.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta5/news/rockstar_has_requested_that_no_uk_retailer_dispatch_gta_5_before_september_16.html

I think I'll avoid the internet like the plague once the game is officially released. Also, who needs the internet when you have GTA V in your hot little hands?

• Like 1

But don't you think an actual spoiler topic would help when the game comes out?

Im hoping amazon sends it to amazon prime members on monday, thought i think there is zero chance of that ...

I preordered the special edition.

Im hoping amazon sends it to amazon prime members on monday, thought i think there is zero chance of that ...

I preordered the special edition.

I am hoping the same thing, although I know the chances are somewhere between 0 and none. I have heard of it happening before, but I have a feeling it wont happen with a game like GTA.

When you order through R* they make sure you get it on release day right? I asked them but its been a week and can't find it in their faqs so hoping someone on here has also pre ordered through them

As long as I get it release day at 9am when the post comes, giving me 5 hours of playtime before work I will be a happy one. Ima go through amazon, free super fast delivery as its a pre-order and its £34.99! Can't beat that!