Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Just pre-ordered the standard edition from shopto. Their guarantee made me feel really...safe.

Just pre-ordered the standard edition from shopto. Their guarantee made me feel really...safe.

same place i'm getting to from, got the receipt yesterday (pre-ordered back in january) it costs an extra tenner but they have never failed me in getting the game in my door a day early

No I am just extremely upset. I absolutely hate saints row and I am certainly not a no lifer internet troll. I have been waiting for Grand Theft Auto 5 for six years. It is or WAS the only free roam game that I would be willing to play due to realism. I was hoping for a good quality game. And I wanted one thing, good physics. But no, Rockstar downgraded to Mario Cart physics so that it's nothing like GTA4's physics. Now the game is worthless.

It's just getting annoying. If your going to watch leaked gameplay of driving and base your decision if your going to like the game or bash it then just delete your account. This site is for dedicated gta fans and by the sound of it he's not. So I think he should stop complaining about the driving and find out in 2 days. Or delete his account.

• Like 2

No I am just extremely upset. I absolutely hate saints row and I am certainly not a no lifer internet troll. I have been waiting for Grand Theft Auto 5 for six years. It is or WAS the only free roam game that I would be willing to play due to realism. I was hoping for a good quality game. And I wanted one thing, good physics. But no, Rockstar downgraded to Mario Cart physics so that it's nothing like GTA4's physics. Now the game is worthless.

but...you...haven't... actually.... played it! so how could you know for a fact that the the driving is shit if you have not actually played it? gameplay videos dont tell you shit. Honestly, if the driving alone is enough for you to not get this game then you are overreacting, you are going to miss out, and the GTA community will not miss you.

• Like 1

but...you...haven't... actually.... played it! so how could you know for a fact that the the driving is shit if you have not actually played it? gameplay videos dont tell you shit. Honestly, if the driving alone is enough for you to not get this game then you are overreacting, you are going to miss out, and the GTA community will not miss you.

Agreed, with everything else there is to do and see in this game car damage is the least of my concerns. As other people have stated there will most likely be a patch once the game is officially released so the physcis and damage may be tweaked..? Who knows, I could care less because from what I've seen it's still going to be a great game.

My GTA got dispatched, hurray! :ike::faplight:

@Bowling1:

As the others already stated, you solely base your opinion on some leaked gameplay. You like many other crybabys on the internet are upset about the game and haven't even played it yet, how logic is that? I don't ever see the guys complaining who are playing the game already.

Besides: supercars are supposed to be fun now, and they are extremely different from pickups, sedans & trucks. And don't forget that Franklin's got da skillz.

Canceled my pre-order due to shitty driving physics.

Thats like turning gay because you had a bad date

...or watching someone else appear to have a bad date.

That's a good analogy, would like both but I guess I am at my limit.

I have never understood why some people do this when games come out. They get fixated on any little negative thing they can find and then blow it way out of proportion like the developer owed them something and didn't pay up.