Hey I searched through the forums and didn't find a topic like this so hopefully I'm not reposting.

I was wondering if any of you liked the feature in the Ballad of Gay Tony where you were given a rating based on how fast you did in a mission, your accuracy etc. and whether or not you would like to see it implemented in GTA 5. In TBoGT you could also replay missions which was a nice feature. There were alot of fun missions in GTA 4, and TLAD that I would have loved to replay (Three Leaf Clover, Get Lost) but didn't have the opportunity to without starting a new game, or making a separate save file just before the mission. Would any of you like, or use the replay feature, and would the mission ratings matter to you? Thoughts below.

I'd definitely use the Mission Replay feature if it were added. It could be used as a reward for completing the storyline as a sweetener. As for the ratings, it could be cool, but I'd rather just view them elsewhere rather than having them take up the screen after you complete it. Makes it feel less real to me...kinda like I'm playing an arcade game or something.

• Like 1

Replay: Yes...but for the number of missions in a main game it'd have to be implemented differently...not through an in-game cell phone but in the main menu.

Ratings: No. Don't judge me game! I'll smash up my car as much as I damn well please! :v

I read that as "getting raped in GTA 5"

But yeah, I don't want to have to do a mission in a certain way to get a 100% rating on it, I never bother trying to. I'm not an achievement whore.

I wouldn't really be bothered about the rating, although some people may and I might re-try some missions to see if I could get a higher score after I finished the hole game. I definitely like the mission re-play addition though. GTA has some really awesome mission and I would like to see this feature in all GTA's to come.

Yeah it would be fun, especially if there are some of those big action packed missions that you don't want to replay the whole game again to get to. Not only that of course, also for the achievment whores.

Even if the scores are recorded for you to break them, it's not like you have to follow the criteria if you want to replay the mission just for fun.

the last 2 releases, tbogt and chinatown wars both had mission replay so it might be safe to say thats a permanant feature from now on. its fun to go back and do those missions, but i think it kinda ruins the authenticity of the story.

Hey I searched through the forums and didn't find a topic like this so hopefully I'm not reposting.

I was wondering if any of you liked the feature in the Ballad of Gay Tony where you were given a rating based on how fast you did in a mission, your accuracy etc. and whether or not you would like to see it implemented in GTA 5. In TBoGT you could also replay missions which was a nice feature. There were alot of fun missions in GTA 4, and TLAD that I would have loved to replay (Three Leaf Clover, Get Lost) but didn't have the opportunity to without starting a new game, or making a separate save file just before the mission. Would any of you like, or use the replay feature, and would the mission ratings matter to you? Thoughts below.

replay missions: yes

rating missions: NO unless there was no time and no 100% accuracy, just different objectives to do, a bit like assassins creed but not so stupid as take no damage in pretty much near the final main mission

I would love to see those return in GTA V. The mission replays would allow me to get better scores in missions, and allows me to replay my favourite missions without having to restart the game. Also, it means I can collect special vehicles without needing to use fancy exploits or failing the mission.

The Mission Ratings will tell me how well I went on the mission, and what I need to improve on.

Replay: Yes that would be awesome

Rating: Hell no it makes me feel that I didn't "complete" the missin

....i gotta agree 100% here. replay sure. but 100% per mission? no way....

I signed up to this forum specifically so I could reply to this topic. In my opinion being able to replay missions after you have completed the game is an excellent idea, it means you don't have to play through the whole game or keep a load of saves if there are certain missions you really liked. The ratings for each mission, however, are possibly the worst thing I have ever experienced in any GTA game EVER!!!!!!! I don't want to have to replay every mission, some over and over and over and over and over, until I get the top rating. So, replays yes, ratings NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that someone from Rockstar actually pays attention to this forum because it seems to me that the vast majority of people don't want ratings in GTA5.

Sounds like most people are in agreement.

Replay: yes,

rating: no.

I agree.

I think mission replay had been confirmed as an option on your phone.

ratings NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this really the GTA fanbase? :huh:

I don't want to have to replay every mission ... until I get the top rating.

If there is a ratings system, you won't have to replay missions. You won't have to do anything. That's the beauty of the GTA franchise.