tomvercetti

What will you be doing

this bloody R* is very tight lipped n making us to wait wait wait..... my patience is over.. fucking R* please give more info ... or else give one line of info for 3 days odd like that ...

angry fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Am I the only one that reads the books/map/"tour guide" that comes in the game case?

Once the game loads I would finish the basic tutorial/first mission as already mentioned. Then once I'm finally FREE, I will carjack what looks to be a 4 wheel drive vehicle and then find some hills to offroad. GTA4 was a bit too flat.

After that I'd get out and pick some fights with a few bums in a dark alley to test the fight system. Once familiar I would beat up some rich looking snobs to get a money stash build up early for guns/hair cut or whatever else I can spend money on.

• Like 1

It depends. If there is a main menu where you can select either single player or multiplayer, I'll be going straight to multiplayer. If not, I will watch the intro and play the first mission it puts you in to see what kind of singler player game it will be then save, and get on multiplayer.

The main reason I'm heading to multiplayer first is uninterupted exploreing. Usually there are blocked off bridges or something preventing you from full access to the map on single player until after finishing certain missions. I want to be able to get on and check everything out and really take in what the map will have to offer. Then I will check out the multiplayer features. I'm not buying the game for the multiplayer, don't get me wrong, but I wind up spending the majority of my ingame time on it. Mainly because after I finish the single player game I don't see the point in free roaming or messing around by myself when I could be doing it with a bunch of people while leveling up and getting unlocks for my multiplayer character.

So I'll check out what it has to offer, hopefully finding it has a decent amount of cooperative activities (like red dead redemptions free roam) and good competitive activities(dirt bike races through the mountains anyone? or hopefully a demolition derby in the desert?). I have to be honest though the first thing I'll do when I get on multiplayer is check out the avatar options. This is usually pretty important to me because I like to connect to the character I will representing myself as in the game. So I'll check that out (hopefully finding rockstar learned alot between read dead and max payne, because gta4's customization was disapointing) and sign out and get back on single player and do some missions (unless I run into someone doing the same thing on midnight release, inwhich case I may wind up in multiplayer for hours).

Not gunna lie I'm pretty excited for this game, every other game has really just about run its course for me, but this one I know will be enjoyable for years to come.

was thinking about this the other day, check what everything around me does, new interactions etc...

I completely forgot to say that, that really is one of the best parts about the first hour or so of playing a new GTA. I remeber getting on GTA 4 not knowing what to expect and being completely shocked awed at all of the things in the game that I never knew were possible (especially combined with the new physics).

Oh man...I don't know what I'm going to do first. I suppose that once I unwrap the videogame I´ll see the intro and I´ll do my first mission (usually it's a little tutorial). Then

I´ll go to the field and mountains, I'll see the ocean, the rivers, harbours...althouh most of times in other GTA's when I tried to go somewhere, in my way always found something interesting and forgot the last one. It's the best of GTA. You'll always find some interesting to do.

The first thing I'll do is find out how the wanted system is implemented. Because it was horrible in IV. Like cops always knew where your're hiding, even if your're on top of building hiding behind water tank. :sick: This is ridiculous.

They should investigate the crime scene & then they may start firing...

The first thing I'll do is find out how the wanted system is implemented. Because it was horrible in IV. Like cops always knew where your're hiding, even if your're on top of building hiding behind water tank. :sick: This is ridiculous.

You were screwed if you had a wanted level and fell in the water aswell. Hopefully in this game you can actually dive underwater to get away from the bullets.

You were screwed if you had a wanted level and fell in the water aswell. Hopefully in this game you can actually dive underwater to get away from the bullets.

Falling in water with wanted level will obviously get you killed since you cant fie weapon...

But how will you fall in closed water tank which is on top of any building? In IV no any water tank on top of any building was open. Also I said when you were hiding behind it & not in to water tank...

As you said, if we can swim underwater then that will be awesome....

im going to definitely do the first 1 or 2 missions then im just going to find a bicycle and ride around exploring the city taking in all the sights. after i have gotten all the controls down pretty comfortably i am going to go and try and find all the places from the trailer and screenshots as well. Then im going to go and find a jet ski and have some fun :)

i hope you dont get slapped stright with a mission right after the opening cutscene. i hope its like VC and SA, where you watch the opening cutscene then are just instructed to go to a certian location to start the first mission. on the way you can explore, do sidemissions and even buy safehouses.

I'll probably go looking around as soon as i can. Hopefully steal a bike like the old days in SA and just cycle around the hood for abit exploring and getting use to the map. Then go back and start the missions.

Hmm that's a thing, the only bike we've seen in the trailer was missing its front wheel.

Not really after the trailer we saw a screenshot under the name of "transportation" which features a bicycle, complete and running or it could be customization.

First thing will be maybe first mission and then it's off or look for free weapons and armor. Check out grove street.

IF there is a Grove Street, Grove Street was in the GTAIII era, GTAV is set in the GTAIV era, so I doubt it'll be there

even i it's not in 5 it will at least be mentioned like maybe a construction zone with a buried picador or sign. rock* would not simply ignore the most known street in gta history

even i it's not in 5 it will at least be mentioned like maybe a construction zone with a buried picador or sign. rock* would not simply ignore the most known street in gta history

Why not? We got a whole new Liberty City, so a whole new Los Santos wouldn't be unthinkable

First thing I'll do once free roam is available is the same as I've done in the last two games, head to the airport. Hopefully there will be access from the start so I can use a plane or helicopter to explore the limits of the map or anything interesting I spot on the way.

Managed it in GTASA (also got to have fun trying to dodge missiles) but in IV all you got was a crap load of cops after you.

Open, install (read "tour guide" during install), check out size of map, tutorial mission (if there is one), secure some weaponry then engage local law enforcement in a violent and protracted shootout :lol:

Exactly what im gonna do until you got to secure some weaponry.... Im gonna go explore and just take in the living breathing Los Santos, see how far i can travel past the mountains, all that good stuff.

get in a fist fight after the first mission, and drive around to get the feel of the controls right, then maybe after i might FUCK SHIT UP!!!!!!!!