tomvercetti

What will you be doing

I will do what i always do when i turn on a GTA game for the first time...a full 360 turn to view my surroundings then walk around a bit.

Im going to check out the cool stealth system. Killing people and then fooling cops and getting the heck away from the search area without them seeing you. It'll be a lot of fun. This game will feature the most immense rampages ever... and that's the coolest thing... The cool new combat system and other shit, simply WOW! :)

I'm going to combat animals without weapons and see how long I survive. I would try kicking wolves, or using knife or other melee weapons to shed their blood. Dunno if I'll be able to punch sharks in the face.

i'm gonna fly a plane into the wind turbines and see if it gets spun around post-blowup. and then i'll respawn and crash my plane onto the yacht and the beachgoers. fuck it, i'll crash a plane into the muscle beach gym section. oh my god the possibilities with planes back.

Mmm... would probably be easier to hire terrorists to crash them for you, while you stand by safely. Sound like a pain to have to go get a plane every time you die.

I just hope that I'll actually allow myself to take in as much as I can (as a sort of tourist, if you will) at the start of the game, as I have had a tendency in past GTA games to go jumping straight into missions.

I never like to start causing mayhem until I've done that tutorial mission that introduces you to the Wanted system. To me, it's like getting the licence.

i'm gonna fly a plane into the wind turbines and see if it gets spun around post-blowup. and then i'll respawn and crash my plane onto the yacht and the beachgoers. fuck it, i'll crash a plane into the muscle beach gym section. oh my god the possibilities with planes back.

Fuck yeah! Landing a plane on a massively crowded beach sounds fun!

I'm going to derail a lot of people's first game experience plans by pointing out that character switching isn't available at the beginning of the game.

It will most likely be that the characters will switch automatically at first as you progress through missions, or you will "unlock" the characters as you progress, starting as Michael, then obtaining Franklin and Trevor...

• Like 1

First time I've heard someone say that but I think you're right. I plan on just taking the first available character (safe bet would be Michael) on a fairly large tour of SA.

as soon as i get a fucking car im looking for the grove street cul de sac.. better fucking be there, Then a few missions, then look for the pier (nostalgia), then find the countryside (running people over along the way), then cum in my pants, then break into area 69, then get myself killed, then find mt. chilliad, then ride a bike off of it, then punch a few deer in the fucking face, then look at the under water areas for 2 minutes, then go do a few more missions. The end.

"my 1st day of shit i will be doing in GTA V"

Well since im working to 19:45 on V day, I will be picking up my collectors edition at roughly 20:11. At 20:30 im going to get a bath and relax (plus get some brownie points by letting the wife watch her reality drivel on the big TV downstairs). Around 21:45, after reading the manual and checking over some of the pruck that comes with it, i shall move the Xbox down the stairs and send said wife to bed so i can have some alone time. At approx 22:00, when im hoping the install is complete, i shall be savouring every moment of whatever the game decides to allow me to do at that time. As for exploring the map, i like to wait for missions to send me to a new area before i go there, rather than spoil myself on too many details on one journey.

Well since im working to 19:45 on V day, I will be picking up my collectors edition at roughly 20:11. At 20:30 im going to get a bath and relax (plus get some brownie points by letting the wife watch her reality drivel on the big TV downstairs). Around 21:45, after reading the manual and checking over some of the pruck that comes with it, i shall move the Xbox down the stairs and send said wife to bed so i can have some alone time. At approx 22:00, when im hoping the install is complete, i shall be savouring every moment of whatever the game decides to allow me to do at that time. As for exploring the map, i like to wait for missions to send me to a new area before i go there, rather than spoil myself on too many details on one journey.

Add a good scotch and that's a hell of a plan.

• Like 1

Make the wife happy before starting up, smart man!

I will be sucking up to my wife for a few weeks prior to the game because I know I will be terrible husband for a few week after.

• Like 1

If V is anything like Far Cry 3 (which we all know it's above and beyond), I know my missus will be glued to the TV while I play it... for the first few hours, anyways...

• Like 1

Make the wife happy before starting up, smart man!

I will be sucking up to my wife for a few weeks prior to the game because I know I will be terrible husband for a few week after.

since I am buying the CE, I'm gonna take her shopping for clothes a couple days before it comes out so she cant hold that against me in the future haha
  • Like 2

I have a bunch of vacation time I haven't used to gonna take three days off, so I have just two days of work and my lady likes to watch me play and on the very rare occurrence actually helps