NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Made it to rank 100 during the last event, and I don't really need money. I guess I might check in, see if there are any shirts I missed last year.

Also, that thing is a lot less hideous, from a side angle. It still looks like a Khamelion with off road tires, but it might be worth a test drive.

Also i'm pretty sure the chino Is a convert.

Certainly looks like it, makes sense considering you can fit it with the LS customs plaque. Still I think the Virgo looks better, but it depends what sort of mods we can put on it. Fit it with a decent bumper and grille and who knows, it might looks halfway decent.

I was looking through the GTA wiki and saw the Tampa, it's a shame that's not coming back in this pack, it looks fuckin' sweet.

1000px-Tampa-TBOGT-front.jpg

• Like 3

The whole super-car thing is played out... I can never afford the damn things online, anyway. The new bike doesn't look too special either... Just hope the clothes and the rest are worth spending my day off messing with!

• Like 1

The mods for the Chino are pretty boring, as I suspected I prefer the Virgo. I got the BlackFin which is a fucking beaut', my new favourite classic, especially the engine noise. The supercar is way overpriced (well all of them are although the BlackFin is a lot cheaper than I expected,) it doesn't really interest me, and with limited space i'm not going to sacrifice any more cars. Dammit R* give me another garage and i'll gladly buy more cars.

I wonder if we'll get a substantial update for patch 3.0... the content drops are getting a little dull imo. I want some new modes, or updates to existing modes. I want extra creator abilities.

Pretty bored of getting $10'000 coats and $2,000,000 vehicles... GTAO money driven business model is getting pretty rediculous.

• Like 3

yea, the new stuff is pretty meh, just looking at the new outfits for guys and while there's a couple of cool new designer t-shirts, the rest is crap... no one wants to wear those hideous jackets and sweaters... gonna check and see what's available for delilah... i heard the women's clothes are pretty meh too...

the new pistol kicks ass tho...

Yeah the DLC vehicles started off at somewhat reasonable prices but lately the new ones have been costing a lot more. Of course we can't complain as the DLC is free, but it feels like the prices are getting a bit extortionate just for the sake of it.

What's everyone's opinions of the Brawler? 'tis an odd beast, i'm 50/50 on it at the moment, don't think i'll get one in online somehow.

What's with all these overcoats we've been getting? I like them but why are they being added now in the summer? I miss the snow :(

I don't mind, my fourth character slot is gonna be a Silent Bob replica.

Edited by GunSmith

Yeah the DLC vehicles started off at somewhat reasonable prices but lately the new ones have been costing a lot more. Of course we can't complain as the DLC is free, but it feels like the prices are getting a bit extortionate just for the sake of it.

What's everyone's opinions of the Brawler? 'tis an odd beast, i'm 50/50 on it at the moment, don't think i'll get one in online somehow.

Have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Brawler.  Needed a good off-road vehicle and it does the job perfectly - handles really well and simply to control when you drive & spin over large rocks/obstacles!

Got mine more or less fully modded & upgraded and it's pretty fast.

This is mine which I posted in the Snapmatic thread:

3uORy_pMKkKDyyqGp7lDxQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

I've been using the Brawler all day, and i have got the most out of it. Managed to climb and fly over some pretty steep shit, and land it. Check out my new crawler job if you don't want to buy one.

ok, so i finally tested all the cars in single player... they're all not too shabby... 

-_uQVHcJDUmlnXtQBFjdaw_0_0.jpg

the brawler is cool, but like gtagrl, i found it to be not quite what i was thinking when it was advertised... i mean, it does off road quite well, but i still think the sandking climbs rocks and cliffs a lot better, but that could just be IMO...

Z6dU9LkScE28jvThzlymVw_0_0.jpg

the new super car is pretty cool B)... my bones character hasn't had a new one to play with since he bought the adder well over a year ago... i think i am gonna have to splurge and buy it...

tested the blackfin, pretty cool, i think i might buy it for delilah, it would look nice next to the coquette classic she owns... and i might even buy the chino for her... but the bike is not worth it for me...

the clothes are still meh, but the new weapons are pretty cool... i guess if i had to pick one, IGG2 is better than the first one... i just don't see myself buying the windsor or the osiris from part 1... but i do see myself owning most of the cars from part 2...

• Like 2

I bought the Osiris last month, then sold it as soon as this dlc dropped. First of all, i had no garage space, and secondly i'm down to $3 million.

The second dlc was definitely better imo.

Nothing from the last 2 dlcs have interested me. I've only got about 1.4 Mil so I couldn't even affort either of the supercars. Getting a bit pissed with these dangling carrots. Really want that story dlc before November

• Like 2

I decided not to get the Brawler in the end. Sold my Tornado and bought a Virgo then instantly regretted it, now I don't want to sell that too as i'm just pissing money down the drain.

I have a list of cars i'd like to get but garage space is at a premium and the only cars I was willing to get rid of were my Peyote and Tornado.

Vice, if you dont have a second character, you could always make one. I have 4 characters so garage space aint no problem.

The blackfin is fucking gorgeous. The brawler is awesome. Knuckle dusters are easily the most powerful melee weapon. The marksman pistol is a tad pointless like the musket but it's hilarious.  The supercar's spoiler moves. Chino is a boat on wheels. and that boat is actually fucking cool. too pricey tho. The bike is ugly but has turbo boost. It's supposed to be some bike from an anime show as fanboy was telling me so that explains why its fucking weird.

I still say its a pretty good dlc.