NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

funmw2:

"A city blackout and a timecycle modifier called "NoPedLight"  will be enabled when you play featured Halloween Jobs.

I think it's only the Slasher adversary mode but I'm not sure if there's more.

They're going to use "_SET_BLACKOUT" native.

This native disables all emissive textures and lights like city lights, car lights, cop car lights according to AlexanderB NativeDB.

What's funny is that meanwhile you're playing some of the Halloween Jobs or Slasher adversary mode, if there's a player nearby then you will hear him breathing !"

• Like 1

Halloween content sounds like it'll be even more my thing than lowriders. Already made one slasher DM. I suppose I should see what else I can come up with.

How high does attendance get, on crew nights? Maximum. I feel like trying to accommodate 30 players makes some of my jobs suffer, so I'd rather limit them to the maximum number of people that would be playing on a crew night.

it would be one higher if you joined  :whistle:...

i was thinking this would be a tuesday thing, but now the more i think about it, the more i realize that it's going to be just like christmas DLC, very limited and only during the weekend... i guess rockstar figures most of their gamers don't get out much or attend halloween parties... just like when they released snow on christmas day and new years, you know, when no one is doing anything except gaming :(...

i'm excited tho, hopefully i get enough time to buy the cars and masks... but as for the haunting theme skin, i hope i get the chance to at least walk around in it for a bit...

our better nights have been around a dozen BTW...

halloween DLC is live...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52524/grand-theft-auto-online-halloween-surprise

new masks, the new cars, a new adversary job, aaaaaand thats about it... no mention of a contest, but all of the stuff is available until november 16th... so there's plenty of time to earn enough money to buy what you want...

actual_1446116968.jpg

actual_1446116984.jpg

actual_1446117006.jpg

actual_1446117033.jpg

actual_1446117072.jpg

• Like 4

I will try to get on later tonight, my whole week has been shit and I haven't even logged in once since crew night. My preliminary outfit is already saved, just need to check out some of the new gear.