NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Finally getting back to fun shit. My character is about as Mexican as you can be without being Pancho Villa, so I'm hyped as fuck for this update.

Now maybe a biker update isn't far behind...

• Like 1

since rockstar abandoned single player DLC, and last gen, for the future of online and shark cards, i am gonna start expecting beefy updates like this from here on out... i expect the next one to be a biker DLC with about 3 or 4 new bikes, and a buttload of new clothing and customization options, including the old bikes... and since this is the first official "rid of old tech with no mention" content DLC exclusive to newgen, then i think we're in for a slight rejuvenation of future updates... they nonchalantly drop something like this, while talking up the mediocre freemode stuff a few weeks ago... what else are they cooking up?

no one mentioned this on twitter, but lamar has new missions as well... we haven't had new contact missions in over a year!! i know there's people here who hate online, but for those of us who play it a few times a week, an update like the lowrider is pretty significant... it's the first true step towards what they called the future of GTAO... and it's not a bad first step ;)...

• Like 1

That funmw2 guy from gtaforums has been reading through the latest patch code, and seems to have found strings of code for a new ("LOW") Low Rider content pack incoming. Some old cars will have the lowrider functionality added in LS Customs as well as a couple of new rides.

As suspected.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52515/gta-online-lowriders-coming-next-week-october-20th

201508_1030_hbdcc_sm.jpg

Fuck Japanese shit.... should be rolling in this 64...

397509-commodore64setup.jpeg

Comes with free game tape...

gtavcommodore_610.jpg

• Like 5

I'll finally have a reason to get my Voodoo out of the garage, after tricking it out. Brings back memories of the Lowrider Challenge in San Andreas...good photo op idea there. 

Well this seems better!  Finally something to spend my money on and pretty good timing as I'm just coming to the end of my latest play-through on Fallout New Vegas.

Particularly pleased with the extra property.

And as for new contact missions - about time!!

I think this is the way to go with reguard to online DLC's from now on. I like the idea of themed DLC's, which contain everything you need for that said theme including vehicles, clothing, hairstyles, and missions. The addition of the chopshop on the map is also a great touch. R* NEED tonstart filling in all those empty building mesh with actual places.

Next hopefully we get a biker theme.

• Like 4

Biker DLC needs crew housing. A fifth property available only to crew leaders, and all cars within are accessible to any crew member of representative rank or higher. Unique housing, not just more apartments.

The Asylum MC owns everything east of the LS river. We need a bar and garage with the crew emblem on it, so everyone will know. And biker shit in general, so we can bring the crew out of retirement. At this rate, we'll need a street gang version of the Asylum, so we can have relevant content for the crew.

• Like 1

but you have to be a member of social club, and be on their mailing list, and be in a Crew.

They've been pushing their mailing list a lot lately. I keep getting the stupid red box on SC telling me to join it and now they require it for this. The mailing list is bullshit.

apparently halloween files were found alongside the lowrider content  :french: ...

new masks...

post-24-0-83900400-1445302756_thumb.jpg

new facepaints...

post-24-0-45017900-1445302772_thumb.jpg

new weapon (flashlight)...

post-24-0-35466200-1445302786_thumb.jpg

new t-shirts...

post-24-0-17066100-1445302805_thumb.jpg

new cars...

post-24-0-42261100-1445302818.jpg

post-24-0-62263200-1445302833.jpg

umm, that's kind of unexpected if real, especially considering that the lowrider stuff drops this week, and halloween is next weekend... it comes from a reliable source, so i am 90% certain it's real...

• Like 4

Epic, if true. The Joker paint makes me a bit unsure, though. Rockstar typically doesn't make anything that's completely identical to an existing item or entity. There are always subtle differences.

Epic, if true. The Joker paint makes me a bit unsure, though. Rockstar typically doesn't make anything that's completely identical to an existing item or entity. There are always subtle differences.

looks subtle enough to me... it's not like our characters can make a giant grin to resemble heath ledger... it looks more like a straight face to me... i think they're just trying to help out all those characters out there that have been trying to rock the joker look for over a year now lol...

@bOnEs - Looks legit. Looking forward to it!

I heard on twitter there's a new apartment location in the lowrider update.

actually, R* is offering a 25% discount on your next apartment/garage purchase to break in that 4th apartment... i don't think there's a new place tho, but if you have a reliable source, then please do tell B)...