NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I have a second character but he's only level 21 and I can't be arsed switching between the two, plus I don't have any car mods unlocked with him. It's a shame the upgrades you've unlocked aren't shared between characters.

Did some more test driving in SP last night, including putting the Brawler through its paces by taking it all over the map, then driving it straight up the side road on Mt. Chiliad. I like it...but it appears bOnEs and I are on the same page (as usual), I was expecting it to be able to rockclimb like a Sand King, and it's much better suited to long distance off-road racing. After driving it around for an hour, I like it a lot, but am not convinced the Brawler is a must-have since I can only afford one new vehicle.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Vindicator bike is crap, won't be buying that one. The Chino is a boat, I might need to review all my garages and see if I have room for one.

0_0.jpg

Love the look of the Black Fin - it would go so well with my other classic cars, like Dup - and I can actually afford it.

However, then I took the new Progen T20 supercar out - and am kinda in love. I would have bought the Osiris if I'd had the money last DLC, since the only supercar I currently own is the Zentorno...but this one's even more fun than the Osiris. Love that back wing.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^I'm in love. I'd have to make another million or two to be able to buy it and get all the upgrades I want. Might be worth it, if I can find old-gen people to grind with. If not, I'll just get the Black Fin and call it a day.

• Like 2

My whirlwind romance with the Virgo ended after just two days and i've sold her to the Mexicans. Another waste of money .

Progen is shit, Vindicator is shit, Chino is shit. BlackFin is decent (at best), Brawler is pretty good.

Couldn't check out any of the clothing, because my PS+ subscription ended, and there isn't a single game on the market worth paying that subscription fee for, nor do I expect Rockstar to make any content that changes that, or any content at all.

The highlights of this update are the Brawler and the new radio station. 2/10, wasn't worth getting online for.

• Like 1

That funmw2 guy from gtaforums has been reading through the latest patch code, and seems to have found strings of code for a new ("LOW") Low Rider content pack incoming. Some old cars will have the lowrider functionality added in LS Customs as well as a couple of new rides.

• Like 5

The only classic lowriders they haven't brought back/ruined are the Savannah and the Remington.

Still annoyed they made the Virgo hideous. I want my GTA IV version.

but how is rockstar gonna make money on low end cars that sell for maybe $200k a pop? oh right, $500k hydraulics :lol:...

That's alright...

00:01

*DLC Released*

00:15

*New money glitch released* - Dupe and sell Picador for 500k a pop.

• Like 2

I kept hearing in one gta video that the stunt dlc was being referred to as a "stunt school dlc".didn't think much of it cause we all know how unreliable those idiots are but it looks to be possible as that oval shape only fits the maze bank arena.

That stunt school is a reference to an in-game advertisement. Which is a possibility. I hope so, sounds way better than all these car and clothing imports that keep flooding the docks lately!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52487/rockstar-editor-updates-coming-in-september-to-ps4-xbox

Rockstar Editor Updates: Coming in September to PS4 & Xbox One with New Features

actual_1440423584.jpg
Create, edit and share your GTAV and GTA Online experiences – from amazing stunt montages to creative machinima storytelling – with the Rockstar Editor coming in September to PS4 and Xbox One.[/size]

Next month, the Rockstar Editor officially makes its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles as part of the next downloadable update for Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online. This update will also bring with it some new features for the Rockstar Editor that will be available for all three platforms including PC, along with some exciting new gameplay for GTA Online Freemode that we’ll be sharing more about in the coming weeks.

NEW FEATURES
Here's a brief rundown of some of the new features that will debut as part of the next official update:

Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.

Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.

Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.

Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.

New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.

actual_1440423595.jpg
Add dramatic sound design to your creation with a new library of atmospheric Ambient Tracks.[/size]

Stay tuned for more features to be added in later updates as well. Also, as mentioned in our announcement of the winner in the #illgottengains contest, the September launch of the Rockstar Editor for PS4 and Xbox One means all three platforms will be in on the action - stay tuned for more info about that and further details about this forthcoming update.

• Like 1

yea i don't care about those contests anymore, i mean, i'll still try, but it's almost impossible to get noticed anymore... my tight-knit magnificent team crew of 200 max has monthly contests now, so i am more concerned about what i can do within that... still tho, it's gonna be cool to see what people come up with... i don't have any video ideas per say, but once i get my hands on it, i'm sure i'll come up with some really cool shit... i can't wait to showcase crew shenanigans in epic fashion tho, i think we'll all have fun with that B)...

Yeah, the snapmatic scene is competitive enough these days, I'm sure it'll get tougher once this hits. I'm not too fussed with contests any more either. We had our moments, I don't take snaps too seriously these days, it's always for fun, and for crew memories now.

I fancy a go at making a couple of short films or something in my spare time.

I'm looking forward to more creator tools and prop control though.

• Like 2

I have plenty of ideas for videos but I don't have the time. I wanted to make a Robot Chicken-style video with a bunch of different shorts including stunts. I wanted to see something like that for Crew highlights.

dude, you just gave me an idea...

i am gonna make a stop-motion video!! i think that'd be awesome and original!

• Like 1