then I thought, "wow, look at the high-def tube and paper textures, they've really put a lot of effort into that."

Incredible, they can nail an empty roll of toilet paper, but they struggle with trees and shrubbery.

In other news, I thought hospital care was free?

redwood.png

"#BeforeAndAfter We just gave this Vapid Bullett a bit more heat for the street – whoa! #LSCustoms"

Bullet? o_O

My same reaction, maybe there are more than one types of that car..

"#BeforeAndAfter We just gave this Vapid Bullett a bit more heat for the street – whoa! #LSCustoms"

Bullet? o_O

My same reaction, maybe there are more than one types of that car..

then I thought, "wow, look at the high-def tube and paper textures, they've really put a lot of effort into that."

Incredible, they can nail an empty roll of toilet paper, but they struggle with trees and shrubbery.

In other news, I thought hospital care was free?

redwood.png

Dying in GTA has always taken a percentage of your total funds. 10%, with a limit of $10,000, I believe.

I don't think anyone ever said that. Even virtual hospitals need to charge an arm and a leg to reattach your arm and leg.

I can recall some-publication-or-other saying something along those lines. Maybe I'm dreaming.

In the travelouge it was mentioned in yhe healthcare section that you can be sure your bill will be payed for by taxpayers

And I'm doubtful Trevor pays taxes...

With the focus of the game being about money if makes sense to have to pay more for medical expenses than in previous games but as you progress you move up in the world and you start receiving benefits such as reduced health care.

With the focus of the game being about money if makes sense to have to pay more for medical expenses than in previous games but as you progress you move up in the world and you start receiving benefits such as reduced health care.

Maybe by buying shares in your local healthcare provider?

• Like 1

Possibly. I would like that to be possible. I was thinking more to do with status. Ie. You're becoming rich and famous and people are giving you perks, including health insurance.

Wait...so Ho Chi was a sock puppet all this time?! My mind is officially blown!

Nope, Ho Chi was "killed" in Evacuator Part II, and even though it was just a movie, Jack thought it was real life and was traumatized by the experience. Obviously now he has a replacement "Ho Chi" to help him deal with the loss. That should clean up your blown mind a little.

Wait...so Ho Chi was a sock puppet all this time?! My mind is officially blown!

Nope, Ho Chi was "killed" in Evacuator Part II, and even though it was just a movie, Jack thought it was real life and was traumatized by the experience. Obviously now he has a replacement "Ho Chi" to help him deal with the loss. That should clean up your blown mind a little.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the explanation. 31 hours to go!

• Like 1

Your internet connection is shitty, your family wont stop streaming movies, your phone or computer is outdated, you need to update firefox, the websites servers are down, or... (and most likely) your dumb.