So looks like GTA V's in game social network made its real world debut a little early.

http://www.lifeinvader.com

Alan McClean

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris

Duane Earl - Host of Beyond Insemination

Elitas Travel

Herr Kutz Barber

InkInc.

Jack Howitzer

Karl Kelly

Legendary Motorsport

Los Santos Customs

Redwood Cigarettes

Sprunk

Warstock Cache & Carry

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg660x373.jpg

660x373.jpg

Edited by TreeFitty
added links to various pages
  • Like 14

Holy Shit!!! Why did I have to reach my like quota for the day!!! +1's Everywhere.....

Look at the customization, and the military vehicles, and all the great performance vehicles, and the, and the...

660x373.jpg

This game is going to be AWESOME!!!

• Like 1

I'm not complaining or anything here, but does it seem like the Military Vehicles in that picture look just a little "cartoonish"? or are they early development pictures of them? Idk, but the game still looks insane!

Yeah I was hoping for an LAV or something ~

LAV_III.jpg

Well, at least there will still be MBT's ~

gta_tanks.jpg

And I'm sure that all of the vehicles will look great when we finally get hands-on with the game.

Plus I wonder if the Military Vehicles are customizable in some way? Like putting additional armour onto a tank ( like Reactive armour ) or changing it's Camo Paintjob, or upgrading the weapons of the Attack Helicopters & Fighter Jets ( with better missiles, or flares/ electronic countermeasures to deal with enemy missiles ).

• Like 2

Yeah I was hoping for an LAV or something ~

LAV_III.jpg

Well, at least there will still be MBT's ~

gta_tanks.jpg

And I'm sure that all of the vehicles will look great when we finally get hands-on with the game.

Plus I wonder if the Military Vehicles are customizable in some way? Like putting additional armour onto a tank ( like Reactive armour ) or changing it's Camo Paintjob, or upgrading the weapons of the Attack Helicopters & Fighter Jets ( with better missiles, or flares/ electronic countermeasures to deal with enemy missiles ).

Hmm, that's an interesting question...Well, IGN did say that ALL of the vehicles are customizable in some way, so any of the things you listed above could be some. Im thinking paint job, because who wouldn't like a tank with hot rod flames, probly some armor adjustments, and maybe Co-Axil weapons? Jets there will def be some flares, and probably heat seekers. Im assuming here that jets will come standard with rocket pods or machine gun system, too.

Haha, I've stalked every single page... Discounts here I come!

This is actually a really cool concept. I'm really looking forward to posting sweet in game pics on my LifeInvader page.

• Like 2

Got to keep refreshing and click different pages to see more pages. edit: Actually need to hit up the LifeInvader logo to find people. The ones for the ads just circle around each other.

This R* site might wreak havoc with our screenshot gallery if they are going to add a continuous stream of pics to the different pages.