CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

I'm waiting for special and limited editions to be announced.

Should one be announced, I'm gonna haul ass to the nearest Best Buy.

• Like 1

still haven't pre ordered it yet. still unsure on when or where i'm even going to buy it haha

Heaven forbid those hundreds of posts you made while Moderating a GTA V forum should all be for nothing...

You know what, I think I'll just cancel my pre-order and just wait for Saints Row 4. After all this awesome hype and exciting shit we've never seen in a GTA game before, I'm not even going to waste my time playing it.

In all seriousness, you guys do realise that you can pre-order the special edition before it's announced? I did that with Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 last year. Plus since most of you guys are in the US, it'd be way cheaper for you brand new than it is here in Aus...

still haven't pre ordered it yet. still unsure on when or where i'm even going to buy it haha

Heaven forbid those hundreds of posts you made while Moderating a GTA V forum should all be for nothing...

You know what, I think I'll just cancel my pre-order and just wait for Saints Row 4. After all this awesome hype and exciting shit we've never seen in a GTA game before, I'm not even going to waste my time playing it.

In all seriousness, you guys do realise that you can pre-order the special edition before it's announced? I did that with Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 last year. Plus since most of you guys are in the US, it'd be way cheaper for you brand new than it is here in Aus...

You're an idiot, he said he wasn't sure where he would pre-order some stores get special incentives before launch, he wanted to see if any would be announced.

i'm waiting to see if 1. a special edition is announced. 2. which store has the best offer. 3 decide whether i'm going to get it at midnight or just order it online and received it in the mail the next morning.

I'm just happy about having a release window instead of sitting in the dark and waiting for some sort of commercial for it.

Game of the Year

Game of the Year

I hope so

Hell no. The only way I'd do that is if I spend $0 on DLC, and get a good price for the original copy I bought. Which I'm really hoping will be the case.

I'm just gonna wait for the GOTY version. I can wait it out.. right?

:mellow:

Don't lie you know you're just gonna get both.

Gta v might be delyed due to others games coming out on march. LOOK!!!!

http://cosittos.blog...elayed.html?m=0

For the game to be 'delayed' past March, it would first need to be announced for a March release. All we have now is 'Spring', and Spring, as you seem to not know, lasts until mid-to-late June.

Delayed until after March? Guess what? That's still Spring 2013.

(Just FYI: Spring starts on March 20th and ends on June 20th.)

Gta v might be delyed due to others games coming out on march. LOOK!!!!

http://cosittos.blog...elayed.html?m=0

For the game to be 'delayed' past March, it would first need to be announced for a March release. All we have now is 'Spring', and Spring, as you seem to not know, lasts until mid-to-late June.

Delayed until after March? Guess what? That's still Spring 2013.

(Just FYI: Spring starts on March 20th and ends on June 20th.)

If u read it u could see the blog say it would still on spring

And i knew it. Ok so u dont need 2 tell me i know my seasons... Thanks anyway

It's a poorly written post saying the game has been delayed past a date that was never an official date in the first place, and even the so-called delay implied puts it square in the middle of the only official information we've been given by Rockstar, aka Spring 2013.

That's not a delay, that's someone making up useless bullshit.

• Like 3

They r sayingg it might not come out on march due to that there r many games coming out on march.... Ok and if u didnt like that bullshit forget it...oka. They might be right they might be wrong. They never say they were 100% sure bout it. They say they were speculating stfu

but the whole point is that Rockstar hasn't said it was coming out in March. so that site made up an article saying it's been delayed due to all those games, when it really hasn't been delayed, because no one knows when its coming out

• Like 1