Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Ah well man.

I just hunted down all the best quality images from the viewfinders, and enhanced them best i could. They look far sharper than the ones on the front end of the website anyway...

Awesome. I figured better quality ones would make their way online. Can update the front page pic later.

Wait... It's called Del Perro Pier? I thought it was Pleasure Pier...

I mentioned that before. Maybe there is two piers in Los Santos like there was in San Andreas or maybe they just changed the name.

Wait... It's called Del Perro Pier? I thought it was Pleasure Pier...

I mentioned that before. Maybe there is two piers in Los Santos like there was in San Andreas or maybe they just changed the name.

Yeah they might have since the trailer was released 1 year ago.

i have looked back at the first trailer and stopped it at :34, thats where "pleasure pier" can be seen in far ground. okay so it seems it could be "Del Perro pier" now only because i can see part of the roller coaster, the only thing i have a hard time seeing is the farris wheel (trees are in the way of where it would be) but i believe i can see an outline of the farris wheel? the coaster goes in the same sweeping motion at the end.

gta-5-trailer-1-working-out-at-the-beach.jpg

• Like 1

just a thought.... the dude parachuting in the view finder pic is skinny and black, yet quite a few people believe we will be old white guy. Question is, could that mean NPCs parachute too on their own? Maybe there is a place on the map where you will see recreational sky diving.

Another cool idea would be once you get5-6 stars and army/swat start dropping in paratrooper reenforcements.

If peds can parachute.... I will strive to hijack them and take their parachutes off while we both fall. Or just shoot the parachute from the ground :)

Thats what I was thinking if swat is parachuting down to you with MP9s blazing.... Shoot the chute and watch them plummet to their death.

In fact "Shoot the Chute" sounds like a good mission name ;)

I think the countryside will be more droll than a cityscape.

OFF-TOPIC: That farm scene reminds me: I wonder if grow farms and cannabis dispensaries will play a role in this game?

I was thinking the same thing but for growing Coca and Poppy plants aswell, plus drug processing warehouses so you can increase how much Cocaine and Heroin you can sell instead of relying on importation from international suppliers. Or maybe secret drug labs out in the middle of nowhere for Methamphetamine Labs creating Ice/Crystal Meth.

Thats where the big city comes into play! Hopefully more inside places this time.

Same, I would like to see a Massive Shopping Mall like in Vice City but 10 times bigger with an Arcade ( with mini games like space invaders/ pac man ) and a Movie Theatre ( so you can watch short crazy movies made by Rockstar ). :D

advanced drug wars from China town game. If they can do it on NINTENDO, why not now?

IDC if they change the names, it would still be a fun way to make money, or be hunted by a loan shark!

advanced drug wars from China town game. If they can do it on NINTENDO, why not now?

IDC if they change the names, it would still be a fun way to make money, or be hunted by a loan shark!

Ofcourse this is only if they implement any drug dealing elements into GTA V. It's a possibility but. :shifty:

Might have located some things in the Vespucci Canal pic:

post-3-0-86929900-1351995367_thumb.png

5900 Wilshire on the left and possibly the La Brea Tar pits or a part of the Museum of Art in the middle. That one thing definitely looks like a sculpture of sorts.

• Like 1

VespucciCanals.jpg

Thanks for those DuP. :)

Might have located some things in the Vespucci Canal pic:

5900 Wilshire on the left and possibly the La Brea Tar pits or a part of the Museum of Art in the middle. That one thing definitely looks like a sculpture of sorts.

Yep. Good to see some of the city in the background,

but the actual name Vespucci Canals most likely corresponds to Venice.

So far the replications of Venice Beach and Muscle Beach (below) look really good.

At least, identical to when I lived in Venice. This game is going to make me homesick.

gta-5-trailer-1-working-out-at-the-beach.jpg

Thanks for that Undertaker. :)

• Like 1