Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Something doesn't add up.... Wasn't it called pleasure pier in the trailer? Probably just changed the name, still seems way too Legit.

I think Rockstar has changed a lot of the location names that were in San Andreas. This will be a very big game with Los Santos divided up into different areas, each with their own style and feeling like a big Santa Monica, a big Downtown Area, a big Cholla Springs Area, a big Long Beach, big San Diego etcetra etcetra. And of course there will be a massive wilderness area, probably twice as big as Red Dead Redemption's Map. ( This is just an Educated Guess but :D ).

''We are working on a second trailer - unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has derailed our plans somewhat but we will have something to show soon. Its hard to be precise as we have no power whatsoever in our New York office. We hope everyone else in affected areas is doing okay.''

Rockstar newswire

seems to round to be PMP 600., looks like a new bentley continental

''We are working on a second trailer - unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has derailed our plans somewhat but we will have something to show soon. Its hard to be precise as we have no power whatsoever in our New York office. We hope everyone else in affected areas is doing okay.''

Rockstar newswire

i cant see that on the newswire

Rockstar newswire

oh dear, as i feared! :'(

So there are 5 pics in the view finder.... but i only see 3? when are they gonna leak the other two!!!

And what the fuck is a future store?

They mean future store employees..

seems to round to be PMP 600., looks like a new bentley continental

Rockstar newswire

i cant see that on the newswire

Where is it ? I can't see it anywhere.

Well, sweaty ballsacks. That would explain the letter being incorrect. They had planned to have released the trailer by now.

Exactly, that's the conclusion i came to. My guess is they intended to release it on Halloween, but never got the chance.

/edit, can a mod add this thread to the back end of the spring thread or something? save us from switching between topics, which are pretty much the same?