Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Country side looks unbelievably huge judging from these screens...

Its interesting that they are all from the countryside...

Well, sweaty ballsacks. That would explain the letter being incorrect. They had planned to have released the trailer by now.

Exactly, that's the conclusion i came to. My guess is they intended to release it on Halloween, but never got the chance.

/edit, can a mod add this thread to the back end of the spring thread or something? save us from switching between topics, which are pretty much the same?

Yeah I've been thinking about merging the three topics into one. Unfortunately a certain child whined too much in the first one so I guess we'll just merge the other two.

edit: Okay, I put the promotional item ones together. Left the Sping 2013 topic by itself since that was supposed to be about the newswire article. No idea how messed up the posts are in this topic but oh well.

Fitty you might have better judgement on this, living in the same region. But according to this, power to Manhatten will be back up by Saturday, by the looks of it. So i wouldn't expect the trailer to come out any time before then, unless R* North somehow get a greenlight to post it.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/NY-utility-Manhattan-power-back-on-Saturday-4001463.php

i don't think this one was included in the article or in the thread, unless i missed it... via IGN's article on the same matter...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/02/free-los-santos-photo-viewer-with-grand-theft-auto-v-pre-orders

3.jpg

also, here's a trailer letter to a different retailer to futher back up it's validity...

1.jpg

I work at gamestop. ;) lol So I put them aside for me. And i made sure I got the farmland one

We only have 1 viewfinder left and 4 posters. We had a mini line of about 9 people for preordering at one point.