Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Now what's his role? Supporting character or protagonist? We are seeing alot of character's in these screenshots. I wouldn't be suprised if Rockstar hasn't even shown us the protagonist yet.......

icon11.gif

I don't see socks but it's definitely a close match for the guy himself.

just a shitty image. In the art he is wearing black boots.

but yah, I agree. gotta be him

It's hard to tell since you can't see his face. I'm gonna make a prediction now and say that rockstar has not shown us the protagonist yet. I could be wrong but that's just my gut feeling. i think they have shown alot of the supporting characters but not the main protagonist yet.

I sort of hope it'll be a single protag but I think there's a chance we'll play as multiple people. Old guy with the family is hinted at the most, but the voice in the first trailer just doesn't fit that face for me.

What if they do have 3 protagonists, but, it would work just like GTA IV did without the DLC. Now you would have all 3 characters from the go. Each with a 20 hour storyline. All story's intertwine. But to get to the next character you gotta beat the story before it. That then once you beat a characters story you can free roam with that character. And each character would have thier own unique minigames that you can only play with that character. Just a thought :)

Man it's so much more fun to specualte when you know your getting a shit load of info in about 5 days

I don't think the old guy is the protagonist when your doing a mission your usually not the one in charge especially when robbing a bank. So I'm thinking your one of the guys in the truck not that it helps what with the masks and all

What if they do have 3 protagonists, but, it would work just like GTA IV did without the DLC. Now you would have all 3 characters from the go. Each with a 20 hour storyline. All story's intertwine. But to get to the next character you gotta beat the story before it. That then once you beat a characters story you can free roam with that character. And each character would have thier own unique minigames that you can only play with that character. Just a thought :)

Man it's so much more fun to specualte when you know your getting a shit load of info in about 5 days

Pulp Fiction: The Video Game

SPRING 2013

I sort of hope it'll be a single protag but I think there's a chance we'll play as multiple people. Old guy with the family is hinted at the most, but the voice in the first trailer just doesn't fit that face for me.

That guy sounds Latino to me. Especially @ "Why did I move here?"

That guy sounds Latino to me. Especially @ "Why did I move here?"

Exactly. You can hear he's been in the US for a long time but that Latino .. vibe? is definitely there. Whereas old man river is a middle class whitey. Born & bred.

• Like 1

Back on the subject of promotional items, think there will be a collectors edition? if so I hope it comes in a special case like FO NV not loose items in a regular box

Quite possibly. The notch in the middle doesn't look as steap as the one in the trailer but they could have made changes to it by now.

If that is tho, holy shit this map is gonna be big.