Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

but the actual name Vespucci Canals most likely corresponds to Venice.

Of course but that's the foreground. With everything from real life squashed together things are much more close in LS than LA which is why Koreatown is right down the road from Venice in GTA V.

• Like 1

I just got back from gamestop and pre ordered my copy and got my poster two sided with the lady being arrested and guy with the dog I had to ask for the little viewer the bastard wasn't gonna give it to me anyways they said theyve been taking orders since thursday

but the actual name Vespucci Canals most likely corresponds to Venice.

Of course but that's the foreground. With everything from real life squashed together things are much more close in LS than LA which is why Koreatown is right down the road from Venice in GTA V.

Yep, thanks Fitty.

Will be interesting to see how long the version of Venice Blvd runs in the game.

It is surprisingingly long in real life. Same for Willshire and La Brea, will be cool to see.

Squashed in the GTA universe.... I remember people asking me after playing §an Andreas,

"Can you really drive from SF to LA in a few hours?" L0L.

Back then I held the record amongst friends at around 6.5 hours real time, coastal less traffic.

Usually it seems a whole day around 8 hours.

I just got back from gamestop and pre ordered my copy and got my poster two sided with the lady being arrested and guy with the dog I had to ask for the little viewer the bastard wasn't gonna give it to me anyways they said theyve been taking orders since thursday

LOL he probably wanted it for himself.

Hah probably he said "look at you knowing everything" I was like yeah you bastard I got the vaspucci awesome I want all of them though

Edit: Vespucci*

Hah probably he said "look at you knowing everything" I was like yeah you bastard I got the vaspucci awesome I want all of them though!

I got the skydiving one :( lameeee. I wanted the farmland one.

Hah probably he said "look at you knowing everything" I was like yeah you bastard I got the vaspucci awesome I want all of them though!

I got the skydiving one :( lameeee. I wanted the farmland one.

Me too think that's the one everyone wants ill prob. Go back after work tomorrow and see if I can get that one

Still looking to get the collector's edition if one comes out

Interesting information about the Santa Monica Pier is interesting:

Santa Monica has had several piers over the years, however the current Santa Monica Pier is actually two adjoining piers that long had separate owners. The long, narrow Municipal Pier opened September 9, 1909, primarily to carry sewer pipes beyond the breakers, and had no amenities. The short, wide adjoining Pleasure Pier to the south, a.k.a. Newcomb Pier, was built in 1916 by Charles I. D. Looff and his son Arthur, amusement park pioneers.

http://en.wikipedia....nta_Monica_Pier

So maybe Rockstar wanted to either:

• use an old/former name of the Santa Monica Pier and decided to change it completely
  • or they will use both names to represent the two conjoined piers.

I think they will stick with Del Perro Pier for the whole thing. -_-

I wonder how the view finders relate to the game....

Just a hunch but I think the sites we see in the view finders will be in the game but who knows!

I have a small hunch on a couple of the concept characters. Remember the character casting we may have got last year, at least two of them sort of fit the bill imo.

Redneck.jpg

Jose (30-40 Male United States)

A white creepy man who thinks that technology is a poison against the wilderness.

Samantha.jpg

Samantha (20-25 Female United States)

A young female obsessed with sex parties, always dreaming of being a Hollywood celebrity.

Just a hunch, what do you guys think?

http://www.igta5.com/possible-gta-5-character-details-leaked

• Like 2