Should adjust the levels on the screenshot to better show the dishes and such. I think what you highlighted as the billboard is much too big compared to the dishes but I don't have photoshop on this computer to adjust it myself.

This is the best I can do:

Mufw8uO.jpg

The dishes do look small. Maybe that is a billboard, but the dishes aren't fully rendered at that distance. Maybe those are the full dishes, but the other thing isn't a billboard but instead some other structure. Maybe something else. :)

Looking at the adjusted pic, I think that rectangle (being the same height as the dishes) is actually the northeastern row of dishes. We are looking right along the lineup so they all mesh into one object.

nannerjiz.png

(obviously not scaled)

• Like 3

1. We've been discussing buildings in the map topic (since they tie-in with locations)

2. The design of that building was released a couple months ago (as in no one knew what it was going to look like prior). The first GTA V trailer was a year and a half ago.

3. As discussed in previous said topic over a year ago, it's design is more akin to the Ritz-Carlton in LA with some differences.

4. @Post #5: Another reason CVG is not a good source of info unless you like n00b rumors.

(from my thread that got locked)

good point but cvg makes some pretty good points sometimes, they do good research too

Seems like an abrupt change from green hills to barren desert. Then again, the prison/array seems to be a mile from the sign...

This person is suggesting the lighthouse is up there on the left, i dunno how he came to that conclusion though.

ajmgtavfictionalmasmall.jpg

That's probably because lighthouses are usually on the coast... which is on the left.. by water.. and ships.

:mellow:

Then again the map does appear to be completely surrounded by a large body of water again so the lighthouse could be elsewhere.

This person is suggesting the lighthouse is up there on the left, i dunno how he came to that conclusion though.

That's probably because lighthouses are usually on the coast... which is on the left.. by water.. and ships.

Then again the map does appear to be completely surrounded by a large body of water again so the lighthouse could be elsewhere.

Yeah obviously the majn body of sea is to the left, but there's no reason it can't be south.

There is one major problem with that map. In reality the Alamo sea ( Salton Sea/ What it's based on ) is Southeast of L.A. not Northeast.

ajmgtavfictionalmasmall.jpg1206map.jpg

But this wouldn't be the first time Rockstar have changed the geographic locations of certain landmarks.

• Like 1

Yeah obviously the majn body of sea is to the left, but there's no reason it can't be south.

I was considering that too. The port is closer to the south any how.

There is one major problem with that map. In reality the Alamo sea ( Salton Sea/ What it's based on ) is Southeast of L.A. not Northeast.

But this wouldn't be the first time Rockstar have changed the geographic locations of certain landmarks.

yeah, I do not think the real geographical locations of things can really be all that much of an indicator, at least not to much. They seem more concerned with the atmosphere of Southern California then anything else.

infernusmarked.jpg

elbowe.jpg

I think Franklin is driving the Infernus, if so, could it be that the dealership Michael is kicking some ass in is the place Franklin works in? Maybe the bald guy Michael is introducing his elbow to is Franklin's Armenian employer.

What do you guys think?

infernusmarked.jpg

elbowe.jpg

I think Franklin is driving the Infernus, if so, could it be that the dealership Michael is kicking some ass in is the place Franklin works in? Maybe the bald guy Michael is introducing his elbow to is Franklin's Armenian employer.

What do you guys think?

Good find, although i think it looks more like frankie driving, not michael; perhaps stealing TO deliver to his armenian dealer

i have no idea what Armenian people look like so i couldnt say if this guy is or not.

Nvm.. you did say frankie was driving, im just really high...

Edited by ZeeKay4pm
  • Like 2

infernusmarked.jpg

elbowe.jpg

What do you guys think?

They did say Michael and Franklin meet in a hustle. Maybe Michael buys a car, and Franklin tries to take it.

• Like 1

I think you're right Tanner. I think Michael buys the Sentinel at the start of the game from these Armenians, and then he meets Franklin. Wonder if that means we can buy cars in the game :whistle: