one of these if you know what it is you can be mah friend.

1963 Rambler 990 :D I would drive it in GTA.

*Rambler Ambassador

A new comet! Not a 4S comet or the old 996 like gta 4. A new 991 Comet Turbo! GTA-5 "Comet Turbo S"

Not that old 996 like in the gta photo they just add a gt2 wing on the old comet. A new comet would be nice it is 2013 so maybe even a Comet Gt3! 991 body style! Can make it all natural and RWD call it Comet GT

I know this is an older post, but they have basically confirmed something like that.

Comet-GTAV-rear-Screenshot.jpg

I don't see the appeal in operating a container ship. Unless, of course, each container were an individual item, in which case I would run the ship aground on the most populated beach I could find, tipping it and dumping containers on the people there.

• Like 3

I don't see the appeal in operating a container ship. Unless, of course, each container were an individual item, in which case I would run the ship aground on the most populated beach I could find, tipping it and dumping containers on the people there.

Oil tanker on the other hand...... add C-4 and set it full steam at the pier.

• Like 2

Im not really fussed on the cars we see as long as theres a decent variety, id like some small nippy cars aswell as luxury, sports/supar cars and ofcourse some dune buggies and hopefully a monster truck or two!!

Or if there are big cranes that allow u to move cars like in san andreas load a boat full of cars, go somewhere busy and then watch the fireworks (and probably the lagfest :D).

Sounds fun. I think the actual result would be pretty disappointing.

I would love to see large vehicles (such as a Winnebago-style RV) to have full interiors. 2012-Winnebago-Journey-front-view-in-motion.jpg498824.1-lg.jpgThey could have a bed, wardrobe, kitchen etc. to add to the realism of the vehicle. The idea of using vehicles as transportable safe houses has been discussed previously, and I don't know whether Rockstar are indeed adding them to the game but if so it would be nice to allow you to walk around inside it (and possibly cook your own food). Also a bike rack would be a pretty neat feature :)winnebago-bike-rack.half.jpg

• Like 2

Campers with interior and the ability to lock them from the inside would be pretty awesome indeed. First kill all the people on the camping, then hide inside!

I would love to see large vehicles (such as a Winnebago-style RV) to have full interiors. They could have a bed, wardrobe, kitchen etc. to add to the realism of the vehicle. The idea of using vehicles as transportable safe houses has been discussed previously, and I don't know whether Rockstar are indeed adding them to the game but if so it would be nice to allow you to walk around inside it (and possibly cook your own food). Also a bike rack would be a pretty neat feature :)

Put about 6 or 7 people in there and roll sideways down Chiliad.

I would love to see a bugatti veyron,and a bugatti that's convertible and the 4 door bugatti. Then different lamborghini's' and different ferrari's like a enzo and others. I would just like more different cars around the world at least with different body cart's. And different Doge Ram's would be cool and putting trailers on the back.It would also be cool if you could carry things in your car trunk's, like putting items back there. And boats that are different too like big boats. Hopefully they would add this cant wait till it comes out. :clap:

Body carts! Genius idea! I've always struggled with body disposal after a killing spree! You sir, are a welcome member here!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I've been reading topics since a few weeks and decided to join now. :)

A little info about my person, I love everything about cars, and know a few things about mechanics. That's all ya need to know.

I wanted to talk about this topic for a long time, now let's get to it:

The engine sounds in Grand Theft Auto 4 were/are terrible, I never liked them.

GTA has beautiful looking cars like the Feroci, which is supposed to have a 3.0l V6, but sounds like a hair dryer.

Muscle cars of the 60s and 70s sound like they have been muffled with 15 additional silencers.

And super sports cars... forget about it.

I've made a short video(2min) to show you what I mean, to show you how cars should sound in my opinion.

I'm here to discuss this with you guys, what do you think? Is it important for you to actually feel the raw power of your car?

I even avoided certain vehicles in the game, to not have to hear the engine.

Can Rockstar do it in GTA 5?

• Like 1

I would love to see a bugatti veyron,and a bugatti that's convertible and the 4 door bugatti. Then different lamborghini's' and different ferrari's like a enzo and others. I would just like more different cars around the world at least with different body cart's. And different Doge Ram's would be cool and putting trailers on the back.It would also be cool if you could carry things in your car trunk's, like putting items back there. And boats that are different too like big boats. Hopefully they would add this cant wait till it comes out. :clap:

Lucky you. Half of that stuff has already been confirmed.

sound packs came out for San Andreas (and probably 4 too) to make them more realistic. Honestly it's not the kind of mod that gets me going (some of the particle effects in San Andreas had me busting nuts) but I know some people like that kind of thing.

If Rockstar don't make the game specifically to your liking. You can always mod it ;)

• Like 1

Aw crap, I thought this deserves its own thread. :P

Well... I know there are sound mods for GTA 4 but I didn't find any good ones. Mods can't fix everything.

The game is about driving, so driving should feel right. Nobody can't deny that some vehicles sound very odd.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I've been reading topics since a few weeks and decided to join now. :)

A little info about my person, I love everything about cars, and know a few things about mechanics. That's all ya need to know.

I wanted to talk about this topic for a long time, now let's get to it:

The engine sounds in Grand Theft Auto 4 were/are terrible, I never liked them.

GTA has beautiful looking cars like the Feroci, which is supposed to have a 3.0l V6, but sounds like a hair dryer.

Muscle cars of the 60s and 70s sound like they have been muffled with 15 additional silencers.

And super sports cars... forget about it.

I've made a short video(2min) to show you what I mean, to show you how cars should sound in my opinion.

I'm here to discuss this with you guys, what do you think? Is it important for you to actually feel the raw power of your car?

I even avoided certain vehicles in the game, to not have to hear the engine.

Can Rockstar do it in GTA 5?

I agree with everything you said. I too would like some beefier engines sounds for the vehicles, especially for the muscle cars/sports cars. They sounded pretty wimpy in GTA lV.