Honestly though, Idk if GTA V will be the perfect experience without a monster truck.. There's just too much map and countryside to not have one imo.. hah and I can picture Rockstar releasing a screenshot of a more detailed version of the Monster.. Especially with these updated graphics :clap:

Monster-GTASA-monster-front.jpg

• Like 1

Campers with interior and the ability to lock them from the inside would be pretty awesome indeed. First kill all the people on the camping, then hide inside!

After killing people why is anyone going to hide inside the camper.I don't think R* will provide better interior and keep on following there tradition.....But atleast we could is HOPE for it.

Honestly though, Idk if GTA V will be the perfect experience without a monster truck.. There's just too much map and countryside to not have one imo.. hah and I can picture Rockstar releasing a screenshot of a more detailed version of the Monster.. Especially with these updated graphics :clap:

Monster-GTASA-monster-front.jpg

A Monster Truck, badass vehicle but needed to me modified with some realistic driving experience.In San Andreas,it just flip or roll down when we tried to go over cars and smashing them.

It would be better if they make it correct.

Mmmm.... cruisin' through the country in a lifted quad cab. <3

4766b1ae-cc43-44a8-aba7-6c44400165b2_zps4e9ca160.jpg

..or racing on a dirt trail in a high performance pick-up..

893b0404-10ba-472e-be2a-6b7722efd88e_zpse5e553fd.jpg

• Like 3

Mmmm.... cruisin' through the country in a lifted quad cab. <3

4766b1ae-cc43-44a8-aba7-6c44400165b2_zps4e9ca160.jpg

..or racing on a dirt trail in a high performance pick-up..

893b0404-10ba-472e-be2a-6b7722efd88e_zpse5e553fd.jpg

they should put a ford raptor in this game and call it the Vapid Pterodactyl
  • Like 1

I don't really like trucks, but, that one. I'll take that one.

why don't ya like trucks, you cant go muddin' in a Prius.

• Like 2

I agree with both those points that being said I still love American pickups not for muddying reasons but just. Because

Mudding is pointless and I would never drive a Prius.

it was a joke, i'm not that big on mudding either but i will try it in the game

you cant go muddin' in a Prius.

Says who?

In all seriousness, though, I have a feeling we won't see many "mudding" vehicles, as I can't imagine Los Angeles and the surrounding area contains many opportunities to go "mudding." That type of activity is more akin to continental humid climates like those found in the Southeastern US, like parts of Texas and Louisiana, as there is a far higher, more frequent amount of rain, forming swamp and swamp like areas, where traditional "mudding" occurs.

Whooh. What a mouthful.

I believe we will be seeing a far more arid countryside, and I would love to have a sandrail, trophy truck, or Polaris ranger type vehicle to rip around the drier climate and make some dust. Perhaps even a dedicated rock crawler for mountainous areas?

Thank you. That is all.

Says who?

In all seriousness, though, I have a feeling we won't see many "mudding" vehicles, as I can't imagine Los Angeles and the surrounding area contains many opportunities to go "mudding." That type of activity is more akin to continental humid climates like those found in the Southeastern US, like parts of Texas and Louisiana, as there is a far higher, more frequent amount of rain, forming swamp and swamp like areas, where traditional "mudding" occurs.

Not necessarily. It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you have a farm field and enough rain to make it muddy, kick it into 4-wheel drive and let loose

And the vehicle doesn't need to be anything special, just maybe 4x4, hell the trucks in Trevor's trailer would do just fine for mudding

Says who?

Whooh. What a mouthful.

I believe we will be seeing a far more arid countryside, and I would love to have a sandrail, trophy truck, or Polaris ranger type vehicle to rip around the drier climate and make some dust. Perhaps even a dedicated rock crawler for mountainous areas?

Thank you. That is all.

That makes me wonder whether there will be any difference in the handling of normal Road vehicles when driving Off-Road. Or whether Off-Road Vehicles will handle differently when driven on the road.

Will you be able too customise On/ Off-Road vehicle's to handle better on different surfaces? Like for instance changing the Suspension and Tires, or installing a Traction Control System for a sports car so it handles better when driving off-road.

Stock?^ I don't know about that

why dont you think stock would work, ive been mudding in a stock GMC Sierra 4x4, it works just fine

Besides, I don't think the physics engine will allow for true mudding i.e. sinking into the mud or true landscape deformation. The only game that has achieved this is the Spin Tires tech demo, and that has a physics engine built around off roasting, whereas GTA has many different elements to take into account in its physics engine.

I suppose not my idea of muddinf is has always been what I see on TruTV's worlds dumbest (not trying to insult anyone). I though the general idea was to find a shit deep mudding spot and modify your truck to withstand that mudding spot

I suppose not my idea of muddinf is has always been what I see on TruTV's worlds dumbest (not trying to insult anyone). I though the general idea was to find a shit deep mudding spot and modify your truck to withstand that mudding spot

for some it is but for most the goal is to not end up on worlds dumbest