Kwarb

Single Player DLC

hopefully they will ad some of the cut stuff, because I really like the looks of that military Patriot and the Hunter. Kinda hope they do add a couple different aircraft in general. Would love to see the two passenger Beagle make a return, as well as the Sea/Regular Sparrow, and the Rustler. I also hope they keep it up with all of these themed packs, because Id love to see what we get for presidents day, and independence day. I wouldn't know if they could do a regional release for just the US, but id think other players world wide wouldn't complain for another DLC.

• Like 1

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the cops'n'crooks type freemode that was mentioned in the released dev logs. I'll try and find the reddit link for it later, because it sounded absolutely amazing.

And fuck yes I want the Rustler back...

My GTAO character would love to wear some disheveled clothing.

Good point - if they can have wounds that heal over time and hair that gradually grows, why not clothes that gradually get filthy for as long as they're worn?

I was unaware that your hair grows over time in Gtao......

I'm gonna have to go bald and see how it takes to get knee high hair!

Soo im assuming you pretty much get how ever many you can open your garage up for? Would be nice if they just added it to the damn internet instead of taking it away if you don't get it. The clothes is understandable, but I don't see the point of taking anything else away. They spend time to make it, and so we can enjoy it, but they take it away a couple days after the release. Makes no sense

i get the feeling that they're saying the pack will be available for a short time, meaning, if you don't log into the network in the few days that follow it's release, it means you missed out on it... i think that the car will always be available, and same with the weapon... the clothes will probably be automatically added to your inventory just like the beach bum pack and winter pack...

but that's just my theory... R* is gonna have to clear that up for us when they announce it's release...

i get the feeling that they're saying the pack will be available for a short time, meaning, if you don't log into the network in the few days that follow it's release, it means you missed out on it... i think that the car will always be available, and same with the weapon... the clothes will probably be automatically added to your inventory just like the beach bum pack and winter pack...

but that's just my theory... R* is gonna have to clear that up for us when they announce it's release...

I wonder what happens when I use a shark card to buy the car, then haw to sell it back when the next dlc pack comes out.... I only got a 10 car garage...

I wonder what happens when I use a shark card to buy the car, then haw to sell it back when the next dlc pack comes out.... I only got a 10 car garage...

I just checked the Social Club and that car can't be sold apparently.... but it says that about super cars too...

I think I will give it a miss - can't afford it

I don't have a problem going to the clothes store and ammunition to pick up the stuff to keep it, but the car is my biggest question... I agree that with the log in time Bones was talking about, but I still hope its available to get all the time, like with the beach bum cars. Would only make sense, right? I wonder what kind of attachments there are going to be for Gunsenburg too. Im guessing the drum mag is the ammo attachment though....

Just got online. The extended clip looks almost just like the regular. kind of disappointing for 14k... but still, its a really good weapon already. Looking forward to using it more online and SP.

I can afford it, with almost 4 mill in the bank, I don't think its THAT big of a deal online. Gunsenburg was cool enough for me, for this add on. Ill definitely use the Rose in SP though ,it was pretty zippy with full engine mods and turbo...

They only said the update was free, which I think is really poor marketing by R*, considering the update is automatically added to the game by the patch anyway. To be honest, I would rather pay $5 to have all the content available to me than fuck around having to earn cash and missing out on content.

On the plus side, it appears they FINALLY fixed the glitch that removes your hair when you switch masks. I want my money back from all my wasted hair cuts, R*.

Exactly. Why make players pissed off because they cant access the new content online? just stupid.... all because they want more money from damn shark cards... the Rose is cool, but its only SP cool at 750k... Gunsenburg was kind of a must have for me, so 14k was worth it. Ammo isn't cheap though. Hope to see prices change a little later on. I mean, the dune buggy went from like 20 to 65k. just a major inconvenience now that all the money glitches are patched lol.