Kwarb

Single Player DLC

there's no need for a chopper in rooftop rumble... a fast car and if your with a friend, another fast car for backup... you can easily outrun anybody that spawns to kill you 95% of the time... sticky bombs help too ;)...

If you want a nice quiet ride back to Martin's place, wait in the garage... 4 FIB Grangers will turn up one by one, 2 guys in each... destroy them in turn and no-one chases you....

no shit??? i'll keep that in mind next time i play!! destroy as in blow up, or just kill them??

Just kill the guys - this works for every mission I have done where guys chase you after you've cleared an area - sit and wait and the chasers come to you....

i've done that before too and they just kept coming... but now it all makes sense, they eliminated the unlimited RP in recent patches so there's now a set number of enemies... man, that'll probably make mixed up with coke a lot easier... i don't need to do that with rooftop rumble, it's easy enough...

I wouldn't mind a white floral shirt to wear with a suit, like the one with the black suit (no tie) in IV. That stylish look is the only thing from the suit category I'd care to have.

Niko was a suave motherfucker in that suit.

Would want a sportsman's pack, so we can finally get a normal sniper rifle... would include deer, finally as well, in gtao, hunting camo clothes, another redneck type pickup, and the utility quad.

it could be that pack is starting to appear in some parts of the world... the guy that posted it is clearly a foreigner, eastern europe or russia... unless that pic is not a turismo at all, it kinda looks like a cheetah... but that's why i posted it here, in hopes of someone figuring it out...

No, I'd say it's a Turismo, it looks like the Newswire pic, just in red.

Had a closer look, it's not the same as in the Newswire pic, never mind.

Edited by gtagrl

the only one i recognize is the infernus, because it still has it's iconic old school look, and i own one... the rest look like spaceships or cars from futuristic sci-fi movies... i'm surprised they aren't hovercars that can drive themselves in this game...

• Like 1

it looks just like the older lambo's because their style hasn't changed drastically... that cheetah up there looks like a UFO, or a go kart, not sure which... i am hoping that the jester has a standard sports car look to it and not like some alien tech like the turismo...

----

UPDATE: via GTA base...

the turismo...

Turismo-R-side.jpg

Turismo-R-back.jpg

jester...

Jesta-side.jpg

jesta-back.jpg

alpha. :fap:..

alpha1.jpg

vespa...

post-24-0-95483800-1393885157.jpg

......aaaand crew logos can now be used as tattoos!!!

• Like 1