Kwarb

Single Player DLC

Never really liked the cheetah either... the only super cars I like in gta5 are the infernus and the 9F. That Turismo R looks a lot like the one from GTA IV, Imo, but its definitely shnazzy. The jester and alpha also look pretty cool as well, but id have say, the Vestra is insane looking.

I'll give them a test drive but unless they are something special, I have my super car quota filled.... might go for the Alpha but I think I will just save up for a Buzzard and/or Rhino instead....

I'm going to buy the shit out of the Alpha Jester. Any pics of the new clothing options yet?

Edit: I've seen more pics of the Alpha. Meh. Give me a modded Jester. :fap:

cYlau3S.jpg

Whoever modded this one made it Feltzer ugly, though.

7F9LyV0.jpg

Much better. The Jester will be replacing my carbon black Cheetah as my go-to batmobile

• Like 1

lost my sweeper...

cars are....meh. fuckin jet is nice tho! tiny little fucker.

pissed the turismo's emblem goes on the damn door.....lame ass shit.

the other 2 are sports cars....they ok i guess, still the carbonazzer is better....for me that is.

i can't believe how many people look like willy wonka on the recent snapmatics lol :lol:.

anyone else notice the person hanging out in the heist room? also, that your home is no longer called "home" when selecting it via quick GPS? they could be getting ready to allow us to own property...

• Like 1

I'm rocking the Wonka look, too.. Intimidating as all hell, seeing that obnoxious hat poking up from cover.

A person in the heist room, you say...? Intredasting.

Absolutely loving the Vestra jet - feels it can go at a higher altitude than the other planes I've flown.

As for the cars - tested them out in single player first and decided I liked the Grotti Turismo R best so bought that. Loving the new car horns too.

Also done what a lot of others have done clothes-wise and gone for the Willy Wonka look!

The crew emblem tattoos look horrible. Obviously, the colors are maintained, so they look like a sticker rather than a tattoo. Also, the arm version is awkwardly stretched over your upper arm, distorting it beyond recognition. However, the other new tattoo options allow me to finally cover my character's neck in tattoos, making it look like his entire body is covered (as long as I don't go shirtless or wear a tank top).

As for the guns, the heavy pistol isn't much better than a regular pistol, and the "special" carbine is only cosmetically different from the regular carbine. The damage increase is so minor that it's not possible to notice a difference.

the new pistol looks cool, so i might buy it just for that... probably don't need another fully modded carbine tho..

my initial impressions are, it's a decent DLC... i love the alpha, the jester looks cool, and the turismo is hideous!! i'll never own one... as for the other rides, i know i'll buy one for my chick, but probably not for my dude...

the new plane is pretty fun to fly, so i will probably have to decide if i really want to buy one online or not...

the clothing options are decent actually... but there's some items that should of been in the vday pack, like the bowler hat... and some of the oil tycoon looking suits as well... but the MASKS!! hory shet they finally have a decent collection!! i might start wearing masks more often, i had a blast wearing the skull mask last night so...

i am gonna check out the girl's clothes here shortly, but overall, the pack is a decent addition, and nothing way too extremely overpriced except for the plane of course...