Kwarb

Single Player DLC

I'm sitting on 4mil but this pack may bankrupt me. The turismo was my absolute favourite car in IV and the jester had some of the best mods in SA.

I'll probably end up buying all the suits and weapons as well. Hell I may even get the plane, I have no self control.

grinding doesn't take that long, you can make $100K in 30 mins easily... but i did do some car glitching back in the day to build up a little nest egg... the funny thing is, i've barely tapped into my GTAO life savings :lol:... when i do spend some of it, i grind out missions to build it back up... lol i am such a money hoarder :lol:...

i was trying to stay at $10M but fell down a bit... i got a feeling this DLC will do the same thing... i NEED to be over $10M to not have to worry about a damn thing... also, i haven't made any giant purchases outside of the attack buzzard for both characters, one super car and sports car for each, and one roosevelt...

i'm a tightwad :lol:...

I've been grinding a bit lately - around 2m over the last week - happy to give you some (if I can)...

I appreciate that, but it's not possible...In lieu of monetary payment, you can tell me what you've been grinding. Pass the dutchie!

if you want money you'll have to keep grinding out missions then with your higher leveled character... there's probably still some car glitches out there, but rooftop rumble is your best bet... fucking throw in mixed up with coke and trash talk to change it up a little... even coveted pays handsomly ;)... grinding is grinding and it can get boring a times... but there are a few options to keep you from throwing your controller at constant repetitiveness... i assume you have an attack chopper? it makes mixed up with coke and trash talk a lot easier... although, trash talk can be easily beaten without one...

it's mixed up with coke that is hard to do without a chopper...

• Like 1

Mixed up with coke was easy enough for me without a chopper, just time consuming.... I actually don't mind the repetitiveness of RR, even though I probably take longer than most to do it.... I don't use a chopper....

• Like 1

How much does Rooftop Rumble pay out? Probably not going to shell out too much on shark cards, because I normally stay away from buying cars online, but itd be nice to get some decent cash for a couple missions, just for some extra spending money. Would be nice to brush up on my skills, too, so its killing two birds with one stone for me.

$18K roughly with a crew member i think, and on hard... you get the same payout for coveted (i think?) and that's just more time consuming and mostly a sniper match... the rest are around the $15K mark...

all have good RP too... and if you're looking for a little of that, cleaning out the cathouse and diamonds are 'something' (from trevor) have decent RP additions ;)... this should all be in a hints and tips topic or something BTW...

Awesome, thanks for the help! tried a mission once where I had to destroy drug boats in Raton Canyon, and bring back drugs to Trevor's trailer, and that paid around 18k as well. Cant remember the name off the top of my head, but it was pretty challenging, though well worth the time.

there's no need for a chopper in rooftop rumble... a fast car and if your with a friend, another fast car for backup... you can easily outrun anybody that spawns to kill you 95% of the time... sticky bombs help too ;)...

If you want a nice quiet ride back to Martin's place, wait in the garage... 4 FIB Grangers will turn up one by one, 2 guys in each... destroy them in turn and no-one chases you....

there's no need for a chopper in rooftop rumble... a fast car and if your with a friend, another fast car for backup... you can easily outrun anybody that spawns to kill you 95% of the time... sticky bombs help too ;)...

If you want a nice quiet ride back to Martin's place, wait in the garage... 4 FIB Grangers will turn up one by one, 2 guys in each... destroy them in turn and no-one chases you....

no shit??? i'll keep that in mind next time i play!! destroy as in blow up, or just kill them??

Awesome, thanks for the help! tried a mission once where I had to destroy drug boats in Raton Canyon, and bring back drugs to Trevor's trailer, and that paid around 18k as well. Cant remember the name off the top of my head, but it was pretty challenging, though well worth the time.

'something' in the bay or at the bay... that mission took me like 20 minutes because i had to drive a speedboat all the way back to sandy shores, through raton canyon...i like variety so i am no against it, but it is time consuming for money grinding...

no shit??? i'll keep that in mind next time i play!! destroy as in blow up, or just kill them??

Just kill the guys - this works for every mission I have done where guys chase you after you've cleared an area - sit and wait and the chasers come to you....