MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

Looking forward to it. It's strange for them to do a gameplay video, since they never have done it for GTA in the past. But it's something to look forward to for sure!

• Like 1

Alright so what do you think we will get? One of those gameplay series videos that shows off quick snippets while introducing new features or will it just be pure gameplay ?

I think we'll get at least two singleplayer videos. Tomorrow will probably be basics of movement (running/driving) and the character switching as icing on the cake. Then second video will go into combat and the character special abilities. If not two videos then tomorrow will have all of that. :P

I imagine it will be more in the style of the Max Payne 3 videos. More like a behind the scenes look at what they've done to make it great than a basic trailer of gameplay footage.

I think we may well get the same video shown to the various press members for the May 2nd previews

That was roughly 40 minutes long... I don't think so.

My guess is this is going to be the begining of a gameplay series like RDR, and tomorrow we'll see just some gameplay introducing us to Los Santos, along with the character switch for good measure.

I think we may well get the same video shown to the various press members for the May 2nd previews

Unlikely, I doubt we'll see something that long.

Yeah they're gonna show us a 30 minute gameplay video....