Plenty of people down south hunt for their food. Granted, its because it seems like 1904 in some places.

ie Swamp People..etc.

Ah, I guess you're right. What I meant was, people living in more developed and civilized places, like Trevor who lives in Los Santos (or somewhere around it). It's a lot less work going to Wal-Mart and buying some hotpockets or whatever than tracking, killing, skinning, cooking etc... an animal.

Plenty of people down south hunt for their food. Granted, its because it seems like 1904 in some places.

ie Swamp People..etc.

Ah, I guess you're right. What I meant was, people living in more developed and civilized places, like Trevor who lives in Los Santos (or somewhere around it). It's a lot less work going to Wal-Mart and buying some hotpockets or whatever than tracking, killing, skinning, cooking etc... an animal.

yes but you can't hunt,kill,and skin a hot pocket in a wal-mart without someone noticing. Pulse i feel like killing something makes you feel like you accomplished something.

ie Swamp People..etc.

yes but you can't hunt,kill,and skin a hot pocket in a wal-mart without someone noticing. Pulse i feel like killing something makes you feel like you accomplished something.

His point wasn't that hunting and killing wild animals wouldnt be a fun/accomplished activity. Just the fact there most likely will not be any missions that revolve around the actual "sport" of hunting, given the setting.

Unless it's something like that old Ice-T movie where he plays a bum being hunted by Brian Denehy and friends. Trevor mission for sure.

Otherwise the closest you're gonna get to hunting is just shooting an animal and proudly standing over it.

I think that when became clear that GTA V will have an underwater map, lots of people thought their'd fishes (besides the shark of course), but with this amazing screenshot of the scuba diver, it's 100 percent sure their will be underwater fauna. Small ones, but I'm sure their will also be bigger ones.

I think that when became clear that GTA V will have an underwater map, lots of people thought their'd fishes (besides the shark of course), but with this amazing screenshot of the scuba diver, it's 100 percent sure their will be underwater fauna. Small ones, but I'm sure their will also be bigger ones.

hope i see nemo :D

Read "The Most Dangerous Game". Fascinating short story about hunting and being hunted. Would love to re-enact that story in a Free Roam.

• Like 1

Read "The Most Dangerous Game". Fascinating short story about hunting and being hunted. Would love to re-enact that story in a Free Roam.

I read that at some point in high school, and I agree, supurb short. Here's the movie I mentioned, takes place in same region so why not.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/

That was an amazing book. it would be dope to re-enact it in hardcore mode, so that you don't show up on the map, and you have no blip on your head.

If we do have something similar to the rope in RDR, I'm definitly carting a hobo (or several) up into the mountains to play mind games. If we cant transport bodies/people, I'll just do it with a hooker. Probably find that exploding house in the trailer, let em out of the trunk and go hide quick. Then throw a rock or two at him to get him to start running if he hasnt already, and the hunt begins!

• Like 2

Maybe cheats to spawn specific animals? Could be dangerous and entertaining. E.g Mountain lion or a Bear in the police station, FUCK YES

• Like 5

Maybe cheats to spawn specific animals? Could be dangerous and entertaining. E.g Mountain lion or a Bear in the police station, FUCK YES

Hell, that would be awesome... maybe a great white in a city pool? That would be hours of fun :D

• Like 1

A cheat like that makes the flying car cheat seem really tame, and boring.

• Like 1

=O it would be like Jaws, x10!!! Hahaa good fun. Theres only so much flying in cars you can do. LOL turn Grove St into a farm, cattle for miles

Go to the airport and place livestock on the runways.

Load up I-5 with jaguars.

Fill a mall with grizzlies.

eZnov, you sir, are a genius.

• Like 1

Just speakin the mind xD Such good ideas, GunSmith. The possibilities get me tingly, exciting :clap:....Lmfao

Considering the span of the world environment, I would like to see a nice mix from each. We know that sharks will appear in the oceans, so most likely a good assortment of fish both friendly and hostile. It would rather hilarious that if playing as Trevor, a group of coyotes got into your meth stash and became very high and began to attack you.

I'm a bit confused. How exactly are we expected to defend ourselves from sharks while scuba diving again? I mean we can't exactly out swim them.

During that bit they R* reps confirmed it was a mountain lion.

While Trevor was scuba diving there was sharks and fish, and they were told that for demo purposes, the sharks aggressiveness was toned down.

They seemed like they couldnt stress enough how teeming the seafloor was with life.

All that is from the Gta 5 o'clock video.

I'm a bit confused. How exactly are we expected to defend ourselves from sharks while scuba diving again? I mean we can't exactly out swim them.

Maybe with a dive knife (even though that's not the appropriate use). However, the characters, particularly Trevor don't seem to be the types of guys that go by the books.