it would also be funny as hell if R* parodied Peta if they put animals in the game, because we all know that peta will hop on the anti GTA bandwagon if animals are involved.

PUZI - People Undoing Zoo Ideology

something like that...

or PITA People are Inferior To Animals. its from the show brickleberry, but it sounds very GTAish.

In San Andreas on PS2 you have to press the up buttun to let your gang follow you and the down button to let them stay where they are, and when you attack someone they will attack him/her too.

This could return in GTA V to control dogs.

How about: bears in the woods, lions in the mountains, deer, sharks, whales, octopus, dolphins, tiger, and dogs. And put one animal that will be hard to find, like bigfoot or something.

Put San Andreas in for the first time in years, had forgotten it had sealife in! Got a surprise when I swam into a dolphin.

In San Andreas on PS2 you have to press the up buttun to let your gang follow you and the down button to let them stay where they are, and when you attack someone they will attack him/her too.

This could return in GTA V to control dogs.

A bit like whistling for your horse in RDR. That would be great.

Cows appeared in one of the Viewers, birds flying have been spotted in the trailers.

Also, I take back what I said about the game being banned if lots of animals are in it. After running over multiple animals in speeding cars, along with being forced to set fire to dogs with a flamethrower, Farcry 3 so far has proved to me that it's now apparently fine to murder animals in video games.

Snakes in the desert, birds, bears in the mountains, cats, dogs but not always running around cause it would kinda get annoying, fish, turtles, etc. kinda like in Red Dead Redemption.

I think it's fair to say we can expect to see loads of sealife underwater. Anyone know the chances of sharks being in LA waters? We should see snakes in the desert...

Anyone got a theory on how chop will work? Do people think he'll be available in free roam and will he work as a weapon? My word it's unlikely but imagine having a dog as an upgrade in multiplayer. Would be fantastic.

^ Has the dog been conformed as an NPC yet? Who will be able to move around freely? He could just be a dog in a cage and the bit in the trailer we see is a just a cut scene.

What happens if he dies, does he respawn at the animal hospital. :D

^ Has the dog been conformed as an NPC yet?

No, but they have been confirmed. :)

How do we know? Because they are all over the place in the information we've gotten.

what would happen if the police can use dogs.

will that be bad?