Massacre

Fallout

FNV runs amazingly on XBox 360 Elite. I hate Steam, will not be playing on PC.

FO3 was great on PC though, but no Steam then.

This is by far the best experience of my 3 FNV games so far, so many things have been fixed.

Then again I am focused on the hardcore aspect of survival currently.

The virus-solving in the BoS bunker now fixed, and the companion missions trigger easily.

Lots of little things have been completely fixed, it's great.

I actually have a high fame rep with both Caesar's Legion and the NCR.

Note that there have also been some hidden rooms revealed, maybe this was the same as before,

but my charachter (first time as a male) has a perception of 8 thanks to the implants,

and there are new rooms I never found before in the REPCONN HQ.

Take a high speech and perception early on.

Can't say that I would advise Steam or PS3, but the XBox 360 version is awesome.

All but done on my evil run. Only quests I havent done are Blood Ties and The Power of the Atom unless I can start either of these elsewhere. Mainly because I nuked megaton but it was worth it in a way (more on that later)

Can I still do Strictly Business even if I ran into paradise falls and shot the place up to get the kids out for Little Lamplight? That's the only other quest I still need to do.

Anyway, some of you may know I'm an amateur video editor and of the few explosions I actually knew of in Fallout, I recorded and put them into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asAltyokCoo

i thought raven rock had a good explosion?? maybe it was more like the sound of a bunker imploding... the final quest before broken steel has a lot of big explosions when liberty prime makes that march to the memorial... he makes a good explosion as well in the first mission on broken steel too :lol:...

did you fire the experimental MIRV?? that guy makes a big explosion too, i recommend you try it if you haven't already... nothing will top the megaton indecent though, what evil character CAN'T push the button?? it's one of the coolest fallout moments ever...

i thought raven rock had a good explosion?? maybe it was more like the sound of a bunker imploding... the final quest before broken steel has a lot of big explosions when liberty prime makes that march to the memorial... he makes a good explosion as well in the first mission on broken steel too :lol:...

did you fire the experimental MIRV?? that guy makes a big explosion too, i recommend you try it if you haven't already... nothing will top the megaton indecent though, what evil character CAN'T push the button?? it's one of the coolest fallout moments ever...

I only recorded the ones I KNEW would happen through hearing about them through friends etc.

I have 4 skills left under 100, explosives (95) energy (85) sneak (75) and melee weapons (45)

What a pain. Now I'm walking that lonesome road (which really isn't that lonesome, nor is it very road like). I think I like this DLC the most

go back to Fallout 3 for one last time.

1300044776986.jpg?1301826641

>fallout 3

>one last time

ISHYGDDT

I'm 37 or so hours and I can easily see myself putting in another hundred or so to get extra achievements and fully experience everything and maybe on these times visit the areas I sneaked past when i was a wussy low level.

I'm picking up new Vegas: ultimate edition for ps3 as we speak. The 360 nv never gave me any grief, so hopefully this turns out to be better than the skyrim ps3 experience.

I'll be back in nv in a few hours. I can't wait.

Fuck Whitney Houston, Adam Adamowicz (who did the concept art for Fallout 3) and David Anthony Pizzuto (who voiced Lily Bowen in New Vegas) died this week.

Adam_Adamowicz.jpg

F3C5.jpg

David_Anthony_Pizzuto.jpg

Lily.jpg

R.I.P. my Fallout brethren.

• Like 1

Won't you be trading your bow for a GTA V fanboy before then anyway?

I've been playing NV the last few days and staying off of Skyrim, haven't got much done though, only level 8 or 9 (how many levels are there in this game? Same as Skyrim or less?) Just finished the Helios 1 quest.

didn't bethesda hand the game series over to obsidian?? if anything, we should be looking at news coming out of obsidian... they did chime in during the whole PS3 game save fiasco with skyrim, so there's a possibility that they're already working with the new engine... but yea, it's getting a little late for a debut trailer for this year...

Nope. They had Obsidian do New Vegas because it was a spinoff. The numbered Fallout titles are still being done by Bethesda.

In related news, Bethesda won the lawsuit against Interplay a while back and now has the rights to Fallout Online, which I'm guessing will never come out.