Massacre

Fallout

So, has anyone else had the Mysterious Stranger show up without taking the perk?

Also, I'm playing this again. Just started my 10 strength/endurance, 1 intelligence character. Fuck, he's stupid.

With 1 intelligence, most of your dialogue is rewritten to sound stupid. I forget the exact wording, but when you do the quest at Helios One, he says something along the lines of "Me here to fix shinies."

Someone help me out here.. Which is better: Killing House for Yes Man or killing the Brotherhood of Steel for House? I've already killed Benny, but I'm on really good terms with the Brotherhood. I don't know which one will be more beneficial.

Well you've been a great help. I guess I'll kill the Brotherhood since they've got a lot of cool loot and don't control Vegas. Problem with playing this game months apart over a year is I have no idea what is going on.. I'm just going through and killing. FuN!

@analogkid2112:

I was just going to say that - bOnEs beat me to it.

There are a couple of interesting side quests tied to the BoS,

plus they have an awesome safe house loaded with stuff.

Veronica at the I-88 market place on the over pass can get you in,

and the other bunkers have hard locks to pick, but mini-nukes in every one.

She also carries crafting benches around with her, pretty useful for a girl.

Veronica also has a mission, like all the companions.

One ending presents the best visual confrontation between the courier and the BoS in the game.

Killing House has a Yes Man string of missions, but the BoS has cool stuff and side quests.

@assknuckle:

Everyone gets the Luck 8 ball in FO3 as far as I know...I've had it on all my plays through that game.

Oh my bud went through little lamplight 1st which might have made it not work..

He looked everywhere and I think u only get it when the super mutants attack big town.weird side quests like thos can b glitchy at times.