DuPz0r

iGTA Event Night PS4

iGTA Event Night PS4   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be working a different shift from the end of November, so the original iGTA night will be a bit of a difficult time to play, unfortunately.

My optimum days would personally be Saturday and Tuesday evenings.

Saturday (us) is my vote coz it's sunday arvo here and it is about the only time I can convince my 3 year old she can watch frozen on one of the other 2 tvs.

• Like 4

I'm not the only one who does that then. My 6 month old plays with one of my dead controllers whilst I'm playing.

Saturday night is good for me, but i'm sure a few people here would prefer going out on weekends.

• Like 1

I wish I was so lucky. She just sits there saying "daddy, I want to watch princesses" until I spit it and retreat to my workshop and pretend to make things.

• Like 3

It's a race to the consoles at my house...

My daughter is Minecraft mad and my son plays FIFA15 like it's FTR...

I am usually available all weekend my time and from about 8am to 1pm British time every other night... I have no life...

• Like 2

It's a race to the consoles at my house...

My daughter is Minecraft mad and my son plays FIFA15 like it's FTR...

I am usually available all weekend my time and from about 8am to 1pm British time every other night... I have no life...

This is where you have the parent-child talk Ging:

"Kids, I am disappointed in you. We could have had the most awesome multiplayer matches but you don't play what I play."

i work pretty much every saturday night, so i'd be a no go for next gen crew nights if that were the day... friday would be more plausible for me, but i still prefer weeknights myself... i know it limits some from joining, but weekends are always hit or miss for a lot of us... plenty of us do stuff on the weekends, right? or is it just me that does?

As you know I'm likely not getting a PS4 anytime soon, so my vote doesn't really count. I could make either day work, but just wouldn't be free every week. I do like the idea of a weekend slot to make it easier to connect with the down-under time zone.

Maybe by next year when I get one, enough of the crew will have next-gen and we won't need to keep separate nights going.

• Like 1

he's going the PC route... i for one am going with a system that i know will play every single game that comes out for it... also, i did purchase my PS4 last night on amazon, should arrive thursday... my vote tho is for any night except for wednesday and saturday, those are the nights i work at the brewery...

if saturday is truly the choice, then i guess i am shit out of luck... perhaps if we started crew nights a little earlier on the weekend, like noon EST or something, i could join in...

• Like 2

Like I said online last night, if it gets to the point where PS4 outnumbers PS3 and the next-gen guys want to take Mondays over (noting that it's not a good night for Dup), we could move PS3 night to another time. I can't imagine you guys wanting to go back once you try the new-and-improved version.

I probably won't get it for ps4 until next year when I have my own job.

Who here is making the upgrade and who isn't?

Null because fuck next-gen consoles.

If you become an annoying PC elitist I'm never going to talk to you again.

I probably won't get it for ps4 until next year when I have my own job.

Who here is making the upgrade and who isn't?

Null because fuck next-gen consoles.

If you become an annoying PC elitist I'm never going to talk to you again.

Become?

New name: PC(defect)Fanboy

I joined here as "Fanboy" I can't just agree to disagree. I have a reputation to uphold. Plus

i for one am going with a system that i know will play every single game that comes out for it...

I already know I wont play over 50% of the games for PS4. Looking over the list most of the games I want now for PS4 I can already get or have on PC, even the mech games coming to PS4 are just ports of PC games I already had.

Judging from the list if I actually do end up getting one it'll be in Spring when some titles I'm interested in come out. The Witcher 3 on Console sounds fucking badass.

he's going the PC route... i for one am going with a system that i know will play every single game that comes out for it... also, i did purchase my PS4 last night on amazon, should arrive thursday... my vote tho is for any night except for wednesday and saturday, those are the nights i work at the brewery...

if saturday is truly the choice, then i guess i am shit out of luck... perhaps if we started crew nights a little earlier on the weekend, like noon EST or something, i could join in...

I don't understand why if current gen is populated on its current day, why not just keep the same day for next gen?