DuPz0r

iGTA Event Night PS4

iGTA Event Night PS4   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to throw this possibility out there again - do the PS4 gang wish to take over Monday nights? I'm pretty sure you guys outnumber those of us who haven't upgraded yet (and won't upgrade for a while).

We could look at another day of the week to play on PS3, and leave Monday night as crew night for next-gen. Wot do you fink?

Well I come home from work on friday 28th november to find my wife had bought me a ps4 gta5 bundle. As you can imagine i'm rather happy now

Good woman you have there - only thing is now you have to really push the boat out for her too

• Like 1

So guize...we were talking about this online last night a bit...

Almost everyone in the regular crew has made the switch to PS4 (or will have by xmas). The PS3-only gang must be in the minority now. Who is left besides me that isn't getting next-gen anytime soon? There are a few people I'm not sure of their plans...Kuz, Jamie...is there anyone else that will play old-gen with me until springtime or whenever I can make the jump? :)

I'm thinking we could keep Monday PS3 crew nights going through to the end of December, and start weekly PS4 matches in the new year. (Holiday plans will likely cut our numbers down, e.g., I won't be available on Dec 22 or 29.)

Options:

1. Keep Mondays as the PS3 night and set a day for PS4 night.

The poll for PS4 night favours Saturday right now, with runners up being Friday, Sunday or Tuesday.

Whoever doesn't have next-gen and whoever still has access to PS3 can keep meeting on Mondays, for as long as there is interest. Hopefully the announced heist content, whenever it's released, will give us new stuff to do in GTAO.

2. Make Mondays PS4 night and move PS3 night to another day of the week.

PS3 night could get moved to Friday, Saturday or Sunday instead. Note that Mondays at the current time don't work well for Dup with his new work schedule.

What do you guys think about starting next-gen crew matches in the new year?

Have them both on the same night, and have PS3 users make a huge deal about it so the PS4 users feel bad, and I just sit back and watch because I don't have a PS4 and don't join the events, anyway.

• Like 1

It wouldn't feel like a proper forum night without you, bOnEs. So although the majority is available on Saturdays, maybe Friday or Sunday night would be better as PS4 night.

I can do early evenings most days (noon USA/Canada). Tuesday and Saturday nights. I guess I could potentially do Wednesday and Sunday mornings (Tuesday/Saturday night, late US/Can), but my kids will be rattling around my headset ambience.