DuPz0r

iGTA Event Night PS4

iGTA Event Night PS4   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think there's only gonna be a few of us playing new gen to start out... i'd rather the rest have monday night, which i will participate in, until we get enough on board for new gen... monday's still work best it seems... perhaps it'll be a while before we actually have something organized for new gen... perhaps we should all just play it by ear, and join up when we're all online... new gen crew nights might be slim to start out...

ya starting out on new gen, you're not going to have a problem playing together as everyone will be excited as shit to get playing gta v on that and they will be on a lot anyways

You know, turns out i'm just gonna wait until Christmas, i'll mooch my brothers ps4 occasionally. So i won't probably be able to do crew nights until then anyway. I'll still hook up for regular duty no doubt though.

i'll still switch back if most of the people online are playing last gen at the time ;)... is it possible to stream the PS3 thru the PS4? i might starting streaming on twitch for next gen, just wondering if that's possible... i heard the X1 could do that...

:(... i had these ideas that i would be able to stream iGTA PS3 nights... oh well, i guess just snaps will have to do... i can't wait to get this system tomorrow! i might not even play a game the first night, i'll prolly be too busy checking out all the nifty new features :D... i want to see how creating videos works, how i can download them/upload them, how the twitch thing works, how the #PS4share feature works, etc... if i am about to do what i think i am about to do, then i need to have it all sorted...

i am fixing to try an put igta on the map for videos/streams... we'll see how that goes :lol:...

• Like 1

all i was gonna do was slap my intro video at the front and just let 'er rip... it'll be weird trying to get set up at the start, but i already have a built in following, which includes streamers and youtubers, so i should be able to at least get my foot in the door... here's that intro (which has changed slightly but the length and song remain)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNG6I3zGv0c

does anyone know if you can use a pre-existing video for the PS4 upload process? or is best to just save it to memory card and edit it on the computer?? if that's the case, then maybe i'll make a nifty igta intro, or maybe i'll just use the igta youtube site for igta night highlights? this is all relatively new to me, but hopefully i'll have more questions answered tomorrow when i tinker around with the damned thing...

because... streaming our shenanigans will probably be a good thing, maybe... we'll see how many idiots out there have their own streaming once GTAV drops on tuesday...

That's the other downside. There's already tons of GTA video channels and the new consoles will flood the market further. I would like to get our YT going [again] but it's a whole 'nother world on there that you'd have to keep up on constantly.

• Like 1

Video editing is easy enough on ps4. One thing I'm not sure about the party functions. I'm not sure if it records the party audio or not. I guess that may depend if it's in-game or the party the party... And Twitch is super easy to set up.

It would be cool to play with some you guys on PS4, Fridays would work best for me. The UK is only a 3 hour time difference but playing with you guys in the States and Canada would be really difficult with the time difference.

The only time I've ever managed to play with some of the igta members on the 360 was when i really should have been asleep.

It would be cool to play with some you guys on PS4, Fridays would work best for me. The UK is only a 3 hour time difference but playing with you guys in the States and Canada would be really difficult with the time difference.

The only time I've ever managed to play with some of the igta members on the 360 was when i really should have been asleep.

Know what you mean, bro...

• Like 1

i'm not too concerned about the amount of idiots on youtube, or the people with followers who abuse this system... i already know igta is different, and has been since the start, so if it were done right, we'd be something to look out for... because we've already established that we're up there with the photo crews as people to look out for in snapmatic contests... why not try and muscle into the YT/streaming aspect? i'm tired of seeing the same bullshit, the same thing... we're ALWAYS doing something different... we've got to be one of the only top crews that think outside the box.. and on a constant basis too ;)...

i've always had faith in this community, and it will never wane....

• Like 6

i'm not too concerned about the amount of idiots on youtube, or the people with followers who abuse this system... i already know igta is different, and has been since the start, so if it were done right, we'd be something to look out for... because we've already established that we're up there with the photo crews as people to look out for in snapmatic contests... why not try and muscle into the YT/streaming aspect? i'm tired of seeing the same bullshit, the same thing... we're ALWAYS doing something different... we've got to be one of the only top crews that think outside the box.. and on a constant basis too ;)...

i've always had faith in this community, and it will never wane....

Damn! What have I been missing all this time playing on the Xbox? I'm with you all the way Captain, let's wreck those lesser crews!

• Like 2