bones and his new ride

0_0.jpg

random

0_0.jpg

when jizz was afk

0_0.jpg

icon11.gif

So, uh... What happened to my Daemon?

when we saw you at the skate park u were just standing there.

launch up tomorrow hopefully it will be back

• Like 3

Was fun :). Don't think I stopped laughing once. Until my fighter jet got shot down... Only complaint was that it's a bit late for me. If you could start it an hour earlier next time for the UK people then I could play for longer :).

i don't know why dup didn't post his epic shot here as well :P...

0_0.jpg

this deserves to get a ton of thumbs up too, it's a fine addition to the crew pics...

Was fun :). Don't think I stopped laughing once. Until my fighter jet got shot down... Only complaint was that it's a bit late for me. If you could start it an hour earlier next time for the UK people then I could play for longer :).

we could consider an earlier start... i couldn't get out of work until at least 5 when we started doing these things... now i get out at 4 so that wouldn't be an issue... does an hour early work for everyone else?

• Like 3

Was gonna post it, but forgot lol.

I'd finish work as you would start if we did t an hour earlier. I don't mind jumping in half an hour later than you guys though. Are we even keeping deathmatch records/scores like we used to?

not really :(... too many missions and races and stuff to do... they've basically streamlined the process, so there's not really time to stop and take a photo of the match winners... it was cool to have that info but it's not a big deal anymore IMO... plus, we did a ton of races and LTS's... it was hard to keep up with that stuff...

and we did TDM last night, no deathmatches...

Next big match is probably next Monday, eh wot bOnEsy?

As for start time, our current one works really well for me...by the time I get home from work, have food and a doobie, it's already a bit of a rush to be ready for 6pm EST. Like Dupz, I'd probably be able to jump in by 5:30EST, but 5pm is a bit too early for me. It's up to y'all, I'd just jump in when I could.

we could consider an earlier start... i couldn't get out of work until at least 5 when we started doing these things... now i get out at 4 so that wouldn't be an issue... does an hour early work for everyone else?

So Psy suggests a change of time and it's doable. but when Barrybran suggested moving it to a different time and day the would be ridiculously inconvenient to the majority of people on here, he gets shot down.

That's favoritism that is.

hush criminal. lol

how bout this for time. these 'events' are 365 days of the yr. pick.

mon-fri 12:01am-11:59pm show up when ya can, leave when life makes ya....

sat-sun 12:00am-11:59pm see above for show up/leaving. since it's the 'weekend' i took that extra minute away. no excuses.

see ya's then!!

hehehehehehehe.......hehehehe

........killin time while smokin my bedtime J.....and amusing myself! lol

• Like 2

hush criminal. lol

how bout this for time. these 'events' are 365 days of the yr. pick.

mon-fri 12:01am-11:59pm show up when ya can, leave when life makes ya....

sat-sun 12:00am-11:59pm see above for show up/leaving. since it's the 'weekend' i took that extra minute away. no excuses.

see ya's then!!

hehehehehehehe.......hehehehe

........killin time while smokin my bedtime J.....and amusing myself! lol

Sign me up

• Like 2

That goes without saying Otiz. :lol: I like the Monday night mullet-party cause we can get a bigger group together, 10 or 12 or 15.

It's all good, I understand this. I'd love to join but I'm back at home with family so even though it's a 9am start for me I have kids to look after on Tuesdays. It's a shame that Smee and I are the only regular Aussies here on PS and even I'm having trouble getting on at the moment.

Thats true. And my experience with aussie crews has been pretty average so far. Most people are more interested in spawn killing someone for fun than having... you know, fun.

It's the only thing that sucks about having a global forum community, too many time zones so someone will always have to bow out. By all means, if there's an additional time and day that works for a bigger group, go for it, but since Monday evenings seem to work, those sessions should continue. We tried switching to Sunday eve and it just wasn't the same. The rest of the time I'm sure we can connect if we see each other online. Most of the others are playing every day (or night) so the chances of crossing paths are good.

To be fair we only gave Sunday one shot. There have been several Monday evenings that went just as bad as that evening went.

With that being said I'm still a flexible guy. Any day of the week is fine unless I got something important to do.

All good. I know we're in the minority. I like otiz plan. If you're online. Jump in. I can't really commit to more than an hour or so at the best of times anyway.

So Psy suggests a change of time and it's doable. but when Barrybran suggested moving it to a different time and day the would be ridiculously inconvenient to the majority of people on here, he gets shot down.

That's favoritism that is.

you got it all wrong mate... it doesn't sound like we're switching the time because it seems most aren't on board anyways, it was just a suggestion... and come on, mondays at 6pm has been working for what seems like a couple of years now... we tried sunday i think twice... it was mainly to get tanner to play with us but that never happened and now that he's married, we don't see him here anymore anyways...

unless you have a better suggestion, mondays at 6pm EST have been working for years now... if we do it later, the europeans are in bed... do it sooner and the north americans are still at work and the aussies are still in bed... we just can't cater to everyone here... some of your countrymen get up in the morning to play, i see parker every time... and you've been joining us too for matches...

• Like 2