CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 18 (PS3)

it was mainly to get tanner to play with us but that never happened and now that he's married, we don't see him here anymore anyways...

:(

it was mainly to get tanner to play with us but that never happened and now that he's married, we don't see him here anymore anyways...

:D

All good. I know we're in the minority. I like otiz plan. If you're online. Jump in. I can't really commit to more than an hour or so at the best of times anyway.

Could be worse - you could be on the other side of the world AND on Xbox like me.... :(

All good. I know we're in the minority. I like otiz plan. If you're online. Jump in. I can't really commit to more than an hour or so at the best of times anyway.

Could be worse - you could be on the other side of the world AND on Xbox like me.... :(

Buy a PS3...and join us...joooiiinnn us...

• Like 1

Buy a PS3...and join us...joooiiinnn us...

Strangely enough I do own a PS3 but I pre-ordered GTA before we got the PS3 and because it was the CE edition I couldn't switch it to a PS3 version... plus I have graphics problems with the PS3 - it hates high res games and I end up near epileptic after playing on it. Not sure if I got a dodgy one or if it just doesn't sync well with my TV....

He's a honky. Tanner is from Alabama. Natural enemies.

1. Stop calling me a honky.

2. I have no issues with Tanner so fuck off the both of you.

I would have to have offensive or malicious intent in order for my calling you a honky to be dickish. If anything, I'm being puckish. A puckish rapscallion am I.

• Like 1

alrighty then, what a great note to end this thread on... mighty fine work, whatever the hell the last page or so has been about... new topic tomorrow anyways... let's try not to spam that one too, eh?

*plans on doing some spamming anyways*