Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

it only shows my 2nd characters stats, can't switch... it's gonna show that i made most of my money selling cars...

---

a guy on twitter (after igta5 retweeted dio's photomerge i posted) sent me this link... apparently you can still enter north yankton, you just gotta do it differently...

IF you do loose your character, its not your fault. You were given a lot of money. I mean, its not like you were the one who hacked/modded to get the money, so your in the green imo.

Yeah I'd just self-report to R* and let them know the deal. Something like "I got given a shitload of money, I spent some and now people are telling me I wasn't supposed to but I want to keep playing."

• Like 1

I believe Jobs can be accessed cross-platform. To access a Job that isn't on your platform, click here and change to your desired platform to view that platform's custom Jobs:

9Pjib.jpg

I can't find a Buccaneer.

Anywhere.

Bit late but if you do the No Hay Bronca mission on a corner across the street from where the gang leader's Phoenix is parked there's one by a shop, modded with a yellow and matte black paintjob. I took it as my second character and a lot of the mods that were on it I didn't even have unlocked at the time, it has limo windows too, looks pretty sweet.

• Like 1

I have one saved if you haven't already gotten one Mass. Just tell me when and ill send you an invite to come pick it up.

Well, not the modded version, though ^

In the thumbnail for the capture update, there appears to be what can be only described as snow below the vinewood sign.

mGX1CJe.jpg

Thots?

Rock* is bringing Xmas to Los Santos!

I played with Brian and some of his comrades today. One of his buddies came up with some impromptu game where one group had to protect a player (Brian), while another player (lucky ol' me) had to do their best to whack the designated protectee. I used everything from kamikaze golf carts to Hail Mary-grenade lobbing to get that bastard.

We had a barrel o' monkeys, but somehow I neglected to take any pics. :mellow:

Too bad I missed out on the snow, but the North Yankton glitch stll works for now, so if anyone wants to go I should be on quite a bit until the 2nd.

• Like 1

In the thumbnail for the capture update, there appears to be what can be only described as snow below the vinewood sign.

mGX1CJe.jpg

Thots?

Rock* is bringing Xmas to Los Santos!

why do you say xmas for?

Oh I don't know maybe because of the snow, the multi-colored Santa masks, hats, and suits, the reindeer helmet and antlers etc...

Now if you meant why do I say Xmas instead of Christmas, I do it to save 2 seconds of my life... which I just wasted explaining this to you God damn it!

• Like 2

Beatnic and me terrorized some randoms for seemingly no reason. We attempted to hijack someone's dump truck while they shopped, but I botched the getaway by prematurely moving before the Doc could jump in the back from a rooftop. The random finished his business at Ammu-Nation and returned to his trusty 50k horsepower steed. After several seconds of him staring at me perched in the cockpit, I got out courteously and returned his property. Simultaneously, beatnic surreptitiously slipped a Sticky Bomb onto the truck. The random climbed into the cab and promptly vanished into a fireball. Many lols were had.

• Like 3

Even though i dont need the money thanks to a random 250 mill bounty, i find doing the missions more enjoyable than just floating around town.

Which super car is best? I want to buy and mod one so I can be competitive in races but haven't done any car glitching or been gifted any millions so I don't really have the cash to waste mucking around...

Given that my driving ability is average, would a fully modded Infernus be competitive against the Entity or Adder?