Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Take the bike out of your garage. Steal a car and drive where you want to go the select request personal vehicle. The mechanic will bring you your bike.

• Like 2

Hmmm...

Unbearable? Nah. You need to do it with some friends, that'll make it better. Me and R2 + some other fellow did it and had a barrel o' monkeys.

Tapping a a lot isnt fun...

Anyone else think that unless R* add new, more valuable purchasable content to GTAO before heists, they will feel completely worthless after a couple of plays? Maybe that's why they've put that to the back of the line for now...

I have hardly anything either. But, i know what there is to buy, i've seen all there is to offer, and i have no interest in buying any of it (That's left anyway). I feel that there's plenty of other people out there that feel the same as me. The freemode shenanigans, event nights and the creating, is the only thing keeping me playing GTA right now.

I'm bored of standard races and deathmatches. I barely even got into their new capture modes. And i just feel that adding heists right now wouldn't add that much depth to the game, that i'll be playing them as much as the stuff i do enjoy about the game.

They need to whore us more visual and usable content than game modes. Because at the Core, GTA is a sandbox. And that's where we spend most of our time... Sandboxing.

• Like 2

Exactly. Id love to see a better properties system, so I can own multiple properties and hopefully new ones in Blaine County, new weapons, new vehicles and mods. They just need to keep everything coming so that when the heists DO come out, people have the incentive to do them. The only thing I spend money on nowadays are medical bills, convenience store food, and ammunition. I also hope they lower some prices of things as well.

I am still grinding to fill my garage so will welcome heists or anything that might accelerate that... but yeah, once you have the cars you want and all the weapons, there isn't much left to spend your cash on...

I don't think the heists will become unnecessary/irrelevant for me personally, but that's because I hope to eventually buy everything available on Warstock, Elitás and DockTease. Long term goals like that help add continuity to the game for me.

Lol, I guess they could, but Id rather see them add cut content before worrying about that. I would still like to see new vehicles and weapons as well, but hey, that's just me. I have enough fun choosing what im going to use for a certain job, let alone using a newly bought. All this talk of an Alien DLC is something that I wouldn't want to see, to be honest. Without Area 69, its kind of lack-luster because there is no basis for it.

I think that a state of decay type dlc for gta v would be awesome.... Some of that country side night looks straight outta walking dead!

I really want a new open world post apocalyptic game thats not left for dead, dead island, or "the walking dead"

Those games weren't very fun for me.

I wanted to play the last of us, but it isnt out for ps4 and i sold my ps3 :s

• Like 2

Agreed. Like I've said in other topics, I'm not tired of zombies, yet, because I'm still waiting to see them done right. I would love to pick a spot in LS and fortify it, populate it with survivors, defend it, etc.

I spent a lot of time in Undead Nightmare just wandering around, looking at spots that would make good places to set up a safezone. Thieves Landing was the best spot, aside from the fort. Blackwater, Armadillo, and Macfarlane Ranch were terrible.

I realy like the idea of a Zombie DLC as well. Hopefully if they do decide to do it, it has a little bit more realism than even UDN did. would be pretty cool if done right.

Is it possible for them to add new cheats as well? The current ones are kind of dull compared to SA. I wouldn't need a realy extensive list, but the Riot mode, better invincibility, and more spawn car cheats would be pretty nice, if they got around to it.

I am watching a train with no engine rolling very slowly down the tracks near the Davis police station. It is moving only because it spawned on a slight hill. A functioning train came along and rolled through it, as though the other train was not there.

GHOST TRAIN :mystery:

• Like 4