Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Has this happened to anyone else...

Either joining or hosting a mission, others join etc, then goes to 'launching session', then launches the mission but everyone just disappears and you're the only on in the session?

Happened a few times now...

Went for a walk at lunchtime, a Range Rover drove past. My first thought was "I should have jacked that... $9k at LSC"

Was playing a GTA race the other night and fell down the field early. Got some rockets and just shot them. Next thing heard over the mic chatter was "Fucking GTA race!! How can you fucking race without any wheels!!". I lol'd

• Like 2

Every time I do a gang attack, the crates de-spawn before I can get to them.

I just leave one guy and run around and collect the crates.

• Like 1

Usually the contents of the crate stay, just not the crates themselves. It makes them a lot harder to spot though since they are low to the ground.

That's what I do, collect the crates before you kill everyone.

*Driving along in stolen, undamaged tanker for Lamar*

MISSION FAILED: THE TANKER WAS DESTROYED

Well fuck you, too.

I was reminded of the time that me, you and Mercy did one of those missions for Lamar; first time I think you managed to get your bike and yourself wedged under the wheel of the truck, causing your bike and subsequently the tanker to explode. Second time while shooting the tanker it tried to escape down a slip road, swerving round cars and rolling down an embankment, as its pathing route failed the driver tried to drive against the barrier to get back onto the road. I thought "yep, this one's gonna end badly too." Seconds later it exploded, I fucking laughed my arse off.

Does anyone else have trouble with their controllers? I don't know if it's cause of the age of it or it's just defective but if I press buttons quite often it'll interpret it as me pressing several other buttons too; most commonly i'm using L3 to toot the horn and it simultaneously brings up the phone and changes the radio station, on rare occasions i've dived out of the car too because of that.

Went for a walk at lunchtime, a Range Rover drove past. My first thought was "I should have jacked that... $9k at LSC"

Was playing a GTA race the other night and fell down the field early. Got some rockets and just shot them. Next thing heard over the mic chatter was "Fucking GTA race!! How can you fucking race without any wheels!!". I lol'd

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! Whenever I have that 'thought' I always think of this scene from Family Guy:

Does anyone else have trouble with their controllers? I don't know if it's cause of the age of it or it's just defective but if I press buttons quite often it'll interpret it as me pressing several other buttons too; most commonly i'm using L3 to toot the horn and it simultaneously brings up the phone and changes the radio station, on rare occasions i've dived out of the car too because of that.

The same thing happened to my old controller.

Might be time for a new one.

Luckily I have another one that I never use and that seems to be fine. I almost threw my old controller at the floor earlier when it brought the phone up seven times in a row, changed the radio station (to the fucking pop station too) and then ejected me from my car.

• Like 1

I made very slight alterations, dropping my character's time spent doing illegal work, so his face still had some texture and a few cuts, but didn't look like he had lost his Fight Club bout. The only thing it affected was his driving skill, and the change was negligible. I had my driving skill maxed again after a couple races.

After doing the starter race for a new character, I saw a modder get $430... followed by zeros that trailed across the screen, as his reward for the race. He left, giving me no money.

Where are all these magical motherfuckers giving people money? I'm playing with randoms until someone gives me millions of dollars I don't deserve.

• Like 2

Clarification about being banned for gifting/receiving modded money

Question: I heard Rockstar Games was banning players who received large amounts of GTA$ from modders. Is this true?

Answer: To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. These sweeps are based on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200549666-Clarification-about-being-banned-for-gifting-receiving-modded-money

spend it slowly... although, they will probably notice the huge deposit and that'll raise red flags... or they never catch it... you're in a tricky situation... might as well buy shit until they remove the funds... grab a heli and tank and shit, or something...

or don't spend it, i don't care :P...

• Like 1

I'm going to create a 2nd character and dump it all in their cash account and fucking leave it. Unless I've already been dumped in the cheaters lobby.