Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

*One game and endless weeknights of fun on de bun during crew events

I have a PS3 but it doesn't run well so didn't get the game for it on the off chance it would be subpar... I would get the game just for the crew events but I don't know if I could be bothered grinding a new character up to a reasonable level of RP and cash again.... I wonder if R* could transfer my character across consoles....

Some of the videos from these guys are awesome but this isn't really one of them. What caught my attention though was at 0:31 somebody from the iGTA crew joined the game. It was too blurry to make out who it was so I have two questions;

1) Who was it that joined?

2) Who was filming it? They have to be in the iGTA crew for a msg to pop up telling them somebody else from the crew has joined

This was posted only a couple days ago so it was after Massacre's filtering of the crew

Edit: Ok at 2:52 it shows a whole bunch of people in the iGTA crew that I don't recognise so this must've been filmed before the cull. The filmer's PSN/Gamertag is 'the dead pixel' Edited by grove_nz

Yeah whatever their logo was didn't look familiar at all.

btw Gunny, Mr. Nueman is now donning my feckin Mesa.

I need pics.

============

Jumps Jumps Jumps amazes me each time I play it. How can something so simple, mindless, and uninventive have caught Rockstar's eye? :huh: