Qdeathstar

Random Thot Thread

Only if it's banked. I was thinking of creating another character put all that money into cash in that character then just deleting them.

I'll try when I get home but I think it should work.

It's a bit shit because I could have bought that money with 3 1/2 grand worth of shark cards.

When it happened to me, I panicked too. The nearest guy on my map was in Vinewood -- I was in Paleto Bay. I immediately thought, "OH MY GOD HE'S HEADED DIRECTLY FOR ME HE'LL BE HERE AT ANY MINUTE".

• Like 1

Rob if you dump it all on your new character, I'll send a mugger after you ;)

Mate, From what I read on the social club, most of the people being banned have shared the money. I don't want to get anyone else sent to purgatory.

mostly they were saying it was a billion $ Bounty that they shared with friends and I not sure how that would work with a mugger but are you willing to take the chance?

From what I read today, people are being sent there for 9 months. I've already done 9 months in a confined space. I'm not going back.

Maybe capture has a washed out, low contrast filter.

The trees would be all the same colour then, in the image the top part of the tree is white and the rest is really dark greenish.

Weird, it only showed the image when I first looked at that post.

Oh. I apologize for my cuntiness. The worry of losing my GTAO character is wearing me down.

Weird, it only showed the image when I first looked at that post.

Oh. I apologize for my cuntiness. The worry of losing my GTAO character is wearing me down.

I think we're all worried about the men in black suits coming for us, I panicked, deposited mine onto a second character and deleted it. I would be crap in a Mafia laundering operation.

I probably did the wrong thing by spending it. I wasn't aware that we could dump money using that method.

Do we know if they're actually banning people? Like a full confirmation?