SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Mercy looks so impressed by Kuz that she's asleep! lmao.

or is Kuz creeping on little Mercy while she sleeps....

or u slip somethin in her drink.....

OMG!

O.o

:lol:

All the above lol

• Like 2

icon11.gif

random house at del perro peir has an interior kind of...

0_0.jpg

Found a bunch of scooters, so i called mine up and we had an adventure. with BMX, wiggin and cheech

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ended with wiggin

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

0_0.jpg

It's 5:30. Sun's only just rising, and the freeway below is already gridlocked. Suits on the way to their 9-to-5s, making money that will only be wasted on their cheating wives and idiot kids.

I'm on a mountain, above the Land Act Dam, not another soul around for miles. Sitting on an iron horse, three quarters of the way through a bottle of whiskey, waiting for the text message that tells me who has to die today. I don't owe anyone. I don't need the money. I'm a millionaire. I can do what I please. I could fly to Vice City tomorrow, never think of Los Santos again. But I love what I do. I love gasoline and bullets and blades. I love explosions, executions, robberies. I love the look on some poor hood's face as he sees my blacked-out Buffalo S powerslide around the corner, knowing that he's breathing his last breaths. I love watching some suit trying to crawl through his window and scream at me as I flick the butt of my Redwood into the pool of gasoline I've rolled his Granger into. I love every second of it.

So sit in your Oracle and judge me as I white-line my Daemon through rush hour traffic. Think about the cigarette in my mouth and the blood on my clothes and judge me, while the missus rambles about the upcoming remodel to your home. While you're lying awake at night, dreading the fact that you'll be sitting in traffic again in three hours, think about the satisfied smirk on my face, and the pistol tucked into my waistband, and judge me. Judge all you want. When you're sitting in your little cubicle tomorrow, think long and hard about how you're living your life, and think about how you judged me for living mine. Think about that smirk on my face, as you take notice of the frown on yours. Ask yourself...

0_0.jpg

... who's really wasting their life?

(It is impossible to get a good selfie)

Nice. Remove the line "I am a millionaire" it diffuses the motive. Other than that. I could easily put a couple of hundred pages into what you just described.

• Like 2

*raises hand*

I'd totally read hundreds of pages more of that, if you were so inclined, Massacre.

And, I'm a half-decent proofreader and copy editor, if you should ever need those services.

Everyone does. My point is I'd rather be embarrassed by stupid decisions I've made than regret chances I never took.

And I have made many stupid decisions

• Like 2