SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

taking pics with my favorite photo buddy ;)... if at the end some of them don't show up and only display a link, then too bad... i am only posting all of them so i can save them later, gotta make room for crew night... and damn, i've been taking some good ones with her, it's giving me ideas and angles for taking better pics with the crew too ;)...

anywho, here's some pics of incredible...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

nothing to see here...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

fucking perfect...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

pics of me ;)...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dem boots :wub:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

switched to my dyke biker :lol:...

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

My cock-art

jqhqh1.jpg

Mercy saying hi to my cock

n6dn5s.jpg

2elxus3.jpg

Sucess!

2ds2y38.jpg

I would've liked to get this one with me in it but the bullet holes wouldn't synch

1h2mgh.jpg

+10 for whoever gets it

nexqx.jpg

Look at dis muh Vacca

orqpw9.jpg

2h34ttv.jpg

Hittin' switches

262nygy.jpg

My Bati is ready

2wlzjnb.jpg

5cj8zt.jpg

atkffn.jpg

Naaaaaants ingonyamaaaa bagithi babaaa

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Ingonyama

• Like 2

Majority of those cock photos I wasn't there for - that's what happens when I leave for 15 minutes. Damn you KUZ.

that's better.....lol

what i saw of Kuz's finished work.

0_0.jpg

Yup *gives kuz evils, smiles at Otiz*

Majority of those cock photos I wasn't there for - that's what happens when I leave for 15 minutes. Damn you KUZ.

that's better.....lol

0_0.jpg

But Otiz is the one who put the sticky next to you. He even lit the wall with the flashlight on his gun so I could see better :(

that's better.....lol

0_0.jpg

But Otiz is the one who put the sticky next to you. He even lit the wall with the flashlight on his gun so I could see better :(

You are right, however who was the one that kicked said sticky bomb resulting in all of us dying? Hmmm, maybe Otiz or ghost can remember who, huh.

I think he was fooled into lighting it up for you, Otiz is innocent I'm sure.

:o Don't you think these palm trees look like giant hooves, as though I'm standing next to a giant satyr?

0_0.jpg

Given my recent affinity for Magic the Gathering, and my recent urge to build a Red/Green Satyr deck, I can't not like this.

• Like 1

All I seem to do these days is look for photo ops.... here's what caught my eye lately...

I like clouds...

0_0.jpg

And moons...

0_0.jpg

And filters...

0_0.jpg

And purple...

0_0.jpg

And Fallout 3...

0_0.jpg

Did I say that I like moons?

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

i'll have to send you an invite to the gta photographers crew when there's an opening, if you want.... if you're using their crew when you take them online, you'll start getting random likes... start liking a bunch of their shit and next thing you know, you're a 'thumbs up' whore, which i got away from doing... i just do it sparingly to let them know i am still in existence :lol:... there's waaaay too many good photos to like from lots of different folks, that i'd have to spend all day on there just to keep up...

but taking pics as their crew will surely get people to see them...

---

speaking of the GTAP, there's a walking dead pic trending all of sudden... gee, i wonder where they got that idea :P... leave it to the igta crew to get people thinking about taking pics of different shit every now and then... not to say there's not already walking dead pics, but this one features a sheriff standing on top of a car, wearing pretty much the same thing as dio :lol:... we all thought it looked like the guy from walking dead last night... and this one was taken a few hours ago...

0_0.jpg

at least dio is wearing the better pants ;)...

• Like 1

i'll have to send you an invite to the gta photographers crew when there's an opening, if you want.... if you're using their crew when you take them online, you'll start getting random likes... start liking a bunch of their shit and next thing you know, you're a 'thumbs up' whore, which i got away from doing... i just do it sparingly to let them know i am still in existence :lol:... there's waaaay too many good photos to like from lots of different folks, that i'd have to spend all day on there just to keep up...

but taking pics as their crew will surely get people to see them...

Thanks but I think I'll be ok... I am quite loyal to iGTA (even though the crew is weak on the Xbox side)

Someone from GTAP actually went through my gallery and liked a whole lot of pics but I can't remember who it was so I couldn't return the favour...

I'll save my thumbs up for the iGTA shenanigans.... at least then I feel like I was at least there in spirit :)

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

It's 5:30. Sun's only just rising, and the freeway below is already gridlocked. Suits on the way to their 9-to-5s, making money that will only be wasted on their cheating wives and idiot kids.

I'm on a mountain, above the Land Act Dam, not another soul around for miles. Sitting on an iron horse, three quarters of the way through a bottle of whiskey, waiting for the text message that tells me who has to die today. I don't owe anyone. I don't need the money. I can do what I please. I could fly to Vice City tomorrow, never think of Los Santos again. But I love what I do. I love gasoline and bullets and blades. I love explosions, executions, robberies. I love the look on some poor hood's face as he sees my blacked-out Buffalo S powerslide around the corner, knowing that he's breathing his last breaths. I love watching some suit trying to crawl through his window and scream at me as I flick the butt of my Redwood into the pool of gasoline I've rolled his Granger into. I love every second of it.

So sit in your Oracle and judge me as I white-line my Daemon through rush hour traffic. Think about the cigarette in my mouth and the blood on my clothes and judge me, while the missus rambles about the upcoming remodel to your home. While you're lying awake at night, dreading the fact that you'll be sitting in traffic again in three hours, think about the satisfied smirk on my face, and the pistol tucked into my waistband, and judge me. Judge all you want. When you're sitting in your little cubicle tomorrow, think long and hard about how you're living your life, and think about how you judged me for living mine. Think about that smirk on my face, as you take notice of the frown on yours. Ask yourself...

0_0.jpg

... who's really wasting their life?

(It is impossible to get a good selfie)

• Like 8